Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Fabulous combination of night photography and food tours

Miklós is knowledgeable, pleasant and a wonderful local guide. The night photography experience was... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
xanadu1963
New Jersey
via mobile
Amazing introduction to Budapest

I met up with Miklos as a semi-last minute decision. He was so accommodating, meeting me on a... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
jeffreyhO970EG
New York City, New York
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Budapest
from $22.96
from $10.33
from $26.40
from $41.33
More Info
All reviews night photography food tour professional photographer great shots camera settings photo spots amazing photos photography skills local photographer long exposure perfect spots scenic spots total beginner photo walk enjoy photography experience level nighttime tour
Reviewed May 30, 2018

Miklös was wonderful in introducing us to Budapest and its beauty. There were 3 of us; I am an advanced photographer, and two others who were less experienced. Miklös approached each of us at our level of experience, and provided a great opportunity for learning and capturing wonderful images. I have taken many photo workshops, and this was among the best experiences I've had; I cannot recommend Miklös too strongly. He was encouraging, instructive, enthusiastic, and just a great fellow. Heartily recommend his tours.

1  Thank 338ronaldo
Reviewed May 25, 2018

Miklós is a really great guy and a very attentive, warm and patient guide. I thoroughly enjoyed my tour. He knows the best spots for great nighttime (aerial) shots and also gives you helpful tips while you're shooting. You sort of get a tour and a photo workshop all in one :) I would have loved to have done other photo tours with him. Take this one; it doesn't disappoint.

1  Thank K K
Reviewed May 14, 2018

Miklos was a fantastic guide! Not only was he extremely knowledgeable about history and culture, but he definitely knows the best angles to capture this amazing city! I took the tour for two evenings – and so glad that I did! I got so many great photos, and learned a few tips and tricks along the way. I typically do photography tours while traveling, and these tours definitely topped the list! Whether you are a beginner or advanced photographer, I highly recommend a tour with Miklos!

Reviewed May 11, 2018

For my recent retirement, my wife, granddaughter and I traveled to Budapest. This was our second visit to Hungary. One of my main requests for this particular trip was to take a night photography tour of Budapest, so I set up an appointment with Miklos Mayer. Words cannot describe how satisfied I am with Miklos' night photography tour. If I can choose only one word to describe Miklos' tour, it would be "breathtaking"! Both his wealth of knowledge with photography and knowing exactly where to go for outstanding night shots of his gorgeous city...are second to none. This is a "must do" night photo tour for the very beginner all the way up to the pro photographer. I consider myself as a semi-pro. I not only came home with absolutely stunning photos, but I also learned some great new tips during this tour thanks to Miklos. Two thumbs up!!

1  Thank Dale P
Reviewed May 10, 2018

I had such a great time with Miklos photographing Budapest at its best – at night. We toured around Buda with Miklos in the evening overlooking the lovely river Danube photographing the amazing night view. He was patient and encouraging allowing me to take gorgeous pictures using long exposure to draw beautiful pictures with my camera. I am a novice photographer, having picked up the camera only a few days prior to my trip to Budapest. I would recommend to walk around the city with Miklos to anyone interested in photographing the city – both novice and experienced.

Date of experience: April 2018