Photo Tours in Hungary by Miklos Mayer
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Great Photography trip

We had a great time and captured some amazing photos. Tamas was a super guide, very knowledgeable... read more

Reviewed April 2, 2024
Tony A
via mobile
Great time doing night photography with Miklos

Miklos was superb in finding great locations to make memorable images of Budapest. He provided... read more

Reviewed December 22, 2023
JayRDenny
Richmond, Virginia

All reviews night photography camera settings professional photographer great photos photo guide lighting conditions beautiful city his knowledge taking photos great tour would highly recommend this tour highlight of our trip visit budapest chain bridge tripod miklos photographs
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2018

Miklös was wonderful in introducing us to Budapest and its beauty. There were 3 of us; I am an advanced photographer, and two others who were less experienced. Miklös approached each of us at our level of experience, and provided a great opportunity for learning and capturing wonderful images. I have taken many photo workshops, and this was among the best experiences I've had; I cannot recommend Miklös too strongly. He was encouraging, instructive, enthusiastic, and just a great fellow. Heartily recommend his tours.

1  Thank 338ronaldo
Reviewed May 25, 2018

Miklós is a really great guy and a very attentive, warm and patient guide. I thoroughly enjoyed my tour. He knows the best spots for great nighttime (aerial) shots and also gives you helpful tips while you're shooting. You sort of get a tour and a photo workshop all in one :) I would have loved to have done other photo tours with him. Take this one; it doesn't disappoint.

1  Thank K K
Reviewed May 14, 2018

Miklos was a fantastic guide! Not only was he extremely knowledgeable about history and culture, but he definitely knows the best angles to capture this amazing city! I took the tour for two evenings – and so glad that I did! I got so many great photos, and learned a few tips and tricks along the way. I typically do photography tours while traveling, and these tours definitely topped the list! Whether you are a beginner or advanced photographer, I highly recommend a tour with Miklos!

2  Thank sanderskris
Reviewed May 11, 2018

For my recent retirement, my wife, granddaughter and I traveled to Budapest. This was our second visit to Hungary. One of my main requests for this particular trip was to take a night photography tour of Budapest, so I set up an appointment with Miklos Mayer. Words cannot describe how satisfied I am with Miklos' night photography tour. If I can choose only one word to describe Miklos' tour, it would be "breathtaking"! Both his wealth of knowledge with photography and knowing exactly where to go for outstanding night shots of his gorgeous city...are second to none. This is a "must do" night photo tour for the very beginner all the way up to the pro photographer. I consider myself as a semi-pro. I not only came home with absolutely stunning photos, but I also learned some great new tips during this tour thanks to Miklos. Two thumbs up!!

4  Thank Dale P
Reviewed May 10, 2018

I had such a great time with Miklos photographing Budapest at its best – at night. We toured around Buda with Miklos in the evening overlooking the lovely river Danube photographing the amazing night view. He was patient and encouraging allowing me to take gorgeous pictures using long exposure to draw beautiful pictures with my camera. I am a novice photographer, having picked up the camera only a few days prior to my trip to Budapest. I would recommend to walk around the city with Miklos to anyone interested in photographing the city – both novice and experienced.

Date of experience: April 2018