Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing

Amazing tour. Miklós was very nice, kind and profressional. We had a great time and learned a lot... read more

Reviewed September 19, 2021
iagoferreiro73
Budapest
via mobile
Excellent tour

A great night tour, Miklós knows the best points in the city, helps you and gives tips for the... read more

Reviewed September 9, 2021
natanpe
Israel

All reviews food tour camera settings great shots photo spots photography skills long exposure night tour photo shoot beautiful budapest an amazing guide booked this tour amazing city visiting budapest parliament building buda side tripod miklos
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2018

Miklós is a really great guy and a very attentive, warm and patient guide. I thoroughly enjoyed my tour. He knows the best spots for great nighttime (aerial) shots and also gives you helpful tips while you're shooting. You sort of get a tour and a photo workshop all in one :) I would have loved to have done other photo tours with him. Take this one; it doesn't disappoint.

1  Thank K K
Reviewed May 14, 2018

Miklos was a fantastic guide! Not only was he extremely knowledgeable about history and culture, but he definitely knows the best angles to capture this amazing city! I took the tour for two evenings – and so glad that I did! I got so many great photos, and learned a few tips and tricks along the way. I typically do photography tours while traveling, and these tours definitely topped the list! Whether you are a beginner or advanced photographer, I highly recommend a tour with Miklos!

2  Thank sanderskris
Reviewed May 11, 2018

For my recent retirement, my wife, granddaughter and I traveled to Budapest. This was our second visit to Hungary. One of my main requests for this particular trip was to take a night photography tour of Budapest, so I set up an appointment with Miklos Mayer. Words cannot describe how satisfied I am with Miklos' night photography tour. If I can choose only one word to describe Miklos' tour, it would be "breathtaking"! Both his wealth of knowledge with photography and knowing exactly where to go for outstanding night shots of his gorgeous city...are second to none. This is a "must do" night photo tour for the very beginner all the way up to the pro photographer. I consider myself as a semi-pro. I not only came home with absolutely stunning photos, but I also learned some great new tips during this tour thanks to Miklos. Two thumbs up!!

3  Thank Dale P
Reviewed May 10, 2018

I had such a great time with Miklos photographing Budapest at its best – at night. We toured around Buda with Miklos in the evening overlooking the lovely river Danube photographing the amazing night view. He was patient and encouraging allowing me to take gorgeous pictures using long exposure to draw beautiful pictures with my camera. I am a novice photographer, having picked up the camera only a few days prior to my trip to Budapest. I would recommend to walk around the city with Miklos to anyone interested in photographing the city – both novice and experienced.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Jungwon L
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

It was absloutley great! Miklos was an excellent and kind guide. He shows us the best places to make great photos. We will do it again!

1  Thank 643jenst