Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Destination323991
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
If you like photography, I HIGHLY recommend it!

LuvtoTravel_979
Boston, MA

All reviews night photography food tour camera settings professional photographer great shots amazing photos photography skills photo spots perfect spots long exposure photo guide photo walk enjoy photography shutter speed signed up photo shoot highly recommend this tour
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Miklos Meyer helps you take stunning photos of Budapest at night. He is an accomplished photographer that can help you with camera and tripod settings. Also, he is very familiar with the Top camera brands to ensure your success with gorgeous
images.This was my best tour of all. "Don't miss this" ----Whaley Baynard----wbaynard1@comcast.net

1  Thank Destination323991
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the photo tour with Miklos on the last day that I was in Budapest. The only thing I regret is that I should've done the tour on the first night. Since Miklos grew up in Budapest, he not only knows about the best spots for beautiful pictures but also about the history of the city.

He was very professional and accommodating. He gave me lots of pointers about composition, lighting, and how to work with my camera. At the end of the tour, I felt that I had an awesome tour of the city and knew about my camera a lot more than I did before the tour.

1  Thank LuvtoTravel_979
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When I was in Budapest, I did an night photo tour with Miklós. When I signed up, he encouraged me to also sign up for the food tour. I am so glad I did both. We started at 4:30 and had a local specialty and then went to a patisserie. From there, we started the photo tour. Using the metro and the trolley, we were able to shoot different venues as the sun was setting and also after dark. It would have been difficult for me to do this on my own. Miklós brought a tripod for me to use. I had a lot of fun learning new technical skills. I have some amazing photos of Budapest, thanks to Miklós. He is very personable as well as knowledgeable. My photography skills increased to a new level. If you plan to visit Budapest and are interested in learning how to take amazing photos, I highly recommend this tour with Miklós.

2  Thank Joli_Papillon
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Miklos is an expert Photographer and he knows Budapest for evening photography! I used my Sony RX 100-3 since we were traveling for 5 weeks. He was able to give me great suggestions for using my camera. My wife, who is not a photographer was able to go along on the tour. We enjoyed capturing the lights of Budapest. Miklos is very patient. He provided a tripod for my use. I strongly recommend Miklos Mayer when you are in Budapest and want to to get amazing photographs.

Reviewed October 13, 2018

I'm married to a photographer and I've been on many dawn runs, sunset shots and photography tours. In my estimate, Miklos' night tour of Budapest was the perfect way to meet this gorgeous city, even though all I used was my I-Phone. (I was happy that the non-photographer spouse (me) could go on the tour for free.) On our first evening in Budapest we met Miklos at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, grabbed a taxi and set off for the Buda side of the city. For the rest of the evening, Miklos led us through multiple photographic vantage points, giving my husband valuable advice about night photography. My husband -- who has been a self-taught photographer for years-- told me later that he learned a lot from Miklos. Budapest is gorgeous, Miklos is charming and interesting and I loved every minute of his tour. Although my husband is the real photographer, both of us were thrilled that we chose Miklos' night tour. (I've attached a picture I did at the Citadel with my 6Plus.)

2  Thank JVScully
Reviewed September 19, 2018

Was one of the highlights of our trip to beautiful Budapest. Miklós was prompt in response, very accommodating, and completely professional. My wife and I definitely learned a lot about night photography and used those tips several more times on our trip! Also, Miklós is a great person to learn more about Budapest from. Would highly recommend this tour

1  Thank Kenneth C
Reviewed September 17, 2018

Great way to explore the city with local & professional photographer. My suggestion start your trip in Budapest with Miklos, you will get useful tips, maybe even learn something new about your camera & for sure you will enjoy amazing views and perfect spots for night shoots. Miklos very friendly & nice guy, so don't think twice, just take this trip. But less words more pictures, just take a look for mine:)

1  Thank Veronika L
Reviewed September 15, 2018

We concluded our Danube River cruise with a night photography shoot with Miklos. It was an exceptional evening with the technical assistance Miklos provided to improve my night photography, seeing Budapest at night with someone who lived there and, as importantly, getting to know life in Budapest through the conversations we had during the photo tour. Very much the highlight of our Budapest visit!

1  Thank ChuckM326
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

I say magical because seeing the seeing light up is something you will never forget. As soon as I knew I was going to visit Budapest I started researching the photo opportunities. I discovered Miklós’s tour and his breathtaking photography. I immediately reserved my evening tour. Miklós met me at my ship because I was on a Danube cruise. He escorted me to my goal locations and made my dream shots come true. I love my photos! They are the best souvenirs I could have. I made the right choice!

1  Thank LivingDreams2014
Reviewed September 11, 2018

This was my second photo tour in Budapest with Miklos and it was amazing. Miklos was very professional and fun and took me to all the best places to get the best shots of Budapest. He is also taught me a lot about my new camera during the tour. Look forward to taking another tour with Miklos the next time I am in Budapest.

1  Thank Roving88731