Photo Tours in Hungary by Miklos Mayer
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
"The" Photo Tour for Budapest

This tour was everything I had hoped for from a Photo Tour. As a serious hobbyist I not only knew... read more

Reviewed May 31, 2022
634salliec
San Diego, California
Night Photos in Budapest with Miklos Mayer

My wife and I loved our time photographing Budapest at night guided by Miklos Mayer. He took us to... read more

Reviewed May 24, 2022
benmB3260KW
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

All reviews photography tour camera settings professional photographer great photos local photographer night photos photo shoot lighting conditions his knowledge beautiful city great tour visit budapest hungarian history tripod miklos photographs vantage
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2018

Despite being experienced photographers we hired Miklos because of his knowledge of night photography techniques, his familiarity with all the great spots in Budapest and the fact that we were not comfortable walking late into the night around unfamiliar areas of the city. Wee had a great time, learned a lot and got some amazing photos! We highly recommend using Miklos who also taught us quite a bit about Hungarian history along the way!

2  Thank AnthonyPM
Reviewed April 24, 2018

Travel photography is a major purpose of every trip I make. The 3.5 hours with Miklos was the highlight of my trip, and the best investment I made. We were able to move quickly from one great location to another. He helped me with camera settings resulting in spectacular photos of Budapest. It doesn't matter what your experience level is, or your camera equipment. He can help you get some great shots.

Miklos also will add a food tour component. We didn't get to do that, but really wanted to. Next time.

1  Thank kelly_young49
Reviewed April 13, 2018

Miklos is a friendly local photographer with excellent English skills. He knows the city like the back of his hand and showed us some excellent spots for eating, gave us lots insider tips, and took us to the best sights for photography.

Miklos met us before lunch and showed us some street food stalls and local market halls where we ate delicious local food, after that we went to a specialty dessert shop where we spent almost an hour photographing the wonderful treats.

The rest of the afternoon was spent in and around the city taking photos. He gave us some good tips on taking better photos and had plenty to tell about the history of the city.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his tour to a photographer who wants to get the most out of their stay.

1  Thank Pkaro
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time on the photography tour. Miklos is an engaging guide and a very talented photographer who shared many great tips with us.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Sunday 18th March, I had the privilege of being a guest with Miklos Mayer on his Photo Tour in Hungary, he met my husband and myself right outside our hotel and proceeded to take us to the best photo spots in Hungary. Not only does he know all about photography, he taught me a lot, but he was an endless source of information, and gave us a whole history of the city it was like our very own private Hungry tour. You can see Milkos loves what he does and loves his city. The whole tour was impressive from start to finish and we had one of our best nights on our whole European trip, if you are thinking of doing this don’t hesitate you will love Miklos’ photo tours, and the best part I got some amazing photos.

Date of experience: March 2018