Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Fabulous combination of night photography and food tours

Miklós is knowledgeable, pleasant and a wonderful local guide. The night photography experience was... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
xanadu1963
New Jersey
via mobile
Amazing introduction to Budapest

I met up with Miklos as a semi-last minute decision. He was so accommodating, meeting me on a... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
jeffreyhO970EG
New York City, New York
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Budapest
from $23.00
from $10.35
from $26.45
from $41.40
More Info
All reviews night photography food tour professional photographer great shots camera settings photo spots amazing photos photography skills local photographer long exposure perfect spots scenic spots total beginner photo walk enjoy photography experience level nighttime tour
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

Great sunset tour with Miklos in Budapest. He took us to several beautiful places shortly before sunset and before we settled for nightly panorama shoot of Budapest. Although it was super windy that summer evening, we still enjoyed some beautiful view of Danube and Budapest at night.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

I have been on photography tours before, but this is by far, the best! Why? Because I came away from it with more knowledge about photography, more confidence about my ability as a photographer, some amazing photos, a little insight into the history of Budapest and a renewed passion for photography. Whether you are taking photos for fun, learning more about photography or a professional who just wants to be taken to the spectacular sites of Budapest, this tour is for you!

Miklos took me to amazing sites at night, that I would have other wise not have visited on my own(I am geographically challenged!). Miklos is professional, easy going, friendly and a wealth of knowledge when it comes to photography. I had become overwhelmed with using my camera on full manual mode so he assisted me with settings I never knew my camera had. I feel like I have improved my photography just from this (approximate) 3 hour tour.

Brilliant communication from start to finish. Also, if you're travelling alone and unsure about heading out on a tour on your own, Miklos is a gentleman.

Definitely worth booking a tour. I'll be going again!

Reviewed July 5, 2017

My husband and I enjoyed a great evening with Miklos. In advance of the booking his communication was excellent, he even texted me just before we met to check I had a tripod with me. Miklos is killed at assessing your level of confidence with your camera and adjusting his assistance accordingly. The spots that Miklos takes you to are brilliant for nighttime photography and I would never have found them without him. Just to finish off the evening Miklos ensured that we had a suitable taxi to get us back to our hotel. Great service from start to finish, thanks Miklos.

Reviewed June 28, 2017

My tour with Miklos was on my fifth and final night in Budapest and we were not blessed with good weather. Despite the conditions, the photos I was able to get with Miklos' guidance were the best of my stay. The locations and timing of each shot were great. He provided the technical guidance I needed to confidently take the photos and most importantly, coaching on shutter speed. All the while, being the most pleasant and friendliest of people. Since then, he has provided me with a post-processing workflow to help me turn the photos into something special.
One tip for future photographers. Try booking your tour on any night other than Sunday. You will want more traffic on the streets and other activity going on to enhance your photos.

Reviewed June 25, 2017

I've never written a review before but feel like so many more people need to know about Miklós and his tour! As a single woman, traveling alone, I was skeptical of meeting a guy off the internet, at night, in an unknown country. I met him before the sun went down, in a crowded square where his wife and son accompanied him. Immediately put me at ease. He showed me things about my camera settings that I didn't know existed! Not only were the views incredible but his knowledge of my camera (Nikon) helped me capture some fantastic photos! I've posted a few on IG: jrophoto578. Anyone interested in photography and is traveling through Budapest, should reach out to Miklós and have him show you around! Enjoy!