Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
So glad I did a tour with Miklos

I am quite often in Budapest and I thought I know already all the good places to take nightshots... read more

Reviewed August 9, 2020
Bernd_Buchfeld
Totally Fun, Must-Do!

I am very new to photography and have a camera that has way more features than I am... read more

Reviewed March 18, 2020
Emily M

All reviews night photography food tour camera settings great shots professional photographer blue hour photo spots photography skills local photographer long exposure amazing photos great photographer shutter speed highly recommend his tour photo shoot beautiful budapest his knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2016

Highly recommended tour with a nice guy and a professional photographer.
Knowledgeable and recognition of the city and of seats Photography

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed April 10, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I did a night photo walk with Miklos and enjoyed it very much. He took us to all the best spots and shared tips for getting some great night photos. He has vast technical knowledge and is happy to share this on his tours. I would highly recommend his tour.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed April 10, 2016

I booked Miklos for a night photo tour while I was in Budapest.
Miklos is an artist and a great photo technician who taught me a lot of tricks and tips for night photo. Exactly what I was looking for.
Beyond his technical skills, Miklos is a very nice person to chat with, he knows a lot about his city and his back pack is filled with the wonderful pastries that he confections himself, not to mention the delicious cinnamon wine (more than welcome to revigorate his clients on a chilly Budapest night).

I am happy to highly recommend Miklos to photo lovers visiting Budapest.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed April 4, 2016

Great tour! Enjoyed it very much... Miklos took us to the best spots for getting the night shots. Thank you!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed March 2, 2016

Had a wonderful afternoon and evening with Miklos. He is extremely knowledgeable and friendly and took me to some incredible locations. Will definitely be booking with Miklos on my next visit to Budapest.

Date of experience: February 2016