“Nighttime Photo Tour of Budapest with Miklos”

Photo Tours in Hungary by Miklos Mayer
Ranked #3 of 113 Food & Drink in Budapest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Personal photography tours in Budapest organised by a local landscape photographer. I guide you to great photo spots at the best time. And I show you how to set your camera properly to achieve professional results. The tours usually start around sunset, so we can get to the spots by the time "Blue Hour" begins. Then we continue taking pictures at night using a tripod. Don't worry if you don't have one, you can use mine :)
Reviewed April 22, 2016

My family and I took a river cruise through Europe this April, but left a few days early to spend time in Budapest. My sister and I both had our DLSRs on the trip and were happy to find Miklos. He met us right in front of our hotel, brought extra tripods (since we didn't pack them on the trip), and walked us all around the beautiful city. He share great photo tips, pointed out the best composition for our photos, and gave us insight into the Hungarian culture. We spent just under 5 hours together and took some amazing photos!

I would highly recommend Miklos to any photographers traveling to Budapest. It's an amazing city with many great photo ops.

3  Thank Wendy H
"shutter speed"
"experience level"
"nighttime tour"

Reviewed April 11, 2016

Highly recommended tour with a nice guy and a professional photographer.
Knowledgeable and recognition of the city and of seats Photography

Reviewed April 10, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I did a night photo walk with Miklos and enjoyed it very much. He took us to all the best spots and shared tips for getting some great night photos. He has vast technical knowledge and is happy to share this on his tours. I would highly recommend his tour.

Reviewed April 10, 2016

I booked Miklos for a night photo tour while I was in Budapest.
Miklos is an artist and a great photo technician who taught me a lot of tricks and tips for night photo. Exactly what I was looking for.
Beyond his technical skills, Miklos is a very nice person to chat with, he knows a lot about his city and his back pack is filled with the wonderful pastries that he confections himself, not to mention the delicious cinnamon wine (more than welcome to revigorate his clients on a chilly Budapest night).

I am happy to highly recommend Miklos to photo lovers visiting Budapest.

Date of experience: March 2016