“big plates small service”
Review of Fatal Etterem

Fatal Etterem
Ranked #580 of 3,346 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Hungarian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Fatal is a nice basement restaurant in the middle of vaci street the new part.
the plates are WOW big and the foog is tipical hungarian.
you will get the best ever ribs with dubble cross on your plate.
the prices and good comparing to size, but be carefull with the service.
the stuff is an extreimly unwelcome. they just just wait for your tip. the are proffesional, of course but rude! so if you like to eat good and you dont care about the rest, this is the place for you.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

As his name, exactly like this are looking the plates - huuuge. if you can eat everything what they give you, you are a real champion - but I don't think so. This is not a simple restaurant - this is a show. Such a big dishes you can find in other corner of the world. Nice, not so expensive ! Enjoy it.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We visited Budapest in December and a friend of us suggested this restaurant for hungarian food. The food is very good and the portions are very big. The waiters were helpful and the service was excellent. The best hungarian restaurant in Budapest. Very good value for money.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We stumbled upon this place several years ago, and have been back each time we travel to Budapest. Great Hungarian food. Very reasonble prices.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Have visited Budapest twice and have eaten here both times and suggested to people who traveled here. The food is good and the menu offers many Hungarian options. The Portions are HUGE.....let me repeat....HUGE. My wife and I made the mistake of each ordering soups with our main meals. I saw the waiter bringin6 what looked like a pot of soup to my table. I assumed it was for my wife and I. Wrong, it was mine and he then brought another pot for my wife. The deserts are excellent and we once went there late for desert as there is no way we could eat desert with our meals.

The waiters.....There is no way you can make them crack a smile. Even with a very generous American tip. Doesn't bother us....part of the experience.