“Good vegetarian place”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed September 16, 2012

This is really good vegetarian place, which offers full lunch for less than 10 euro. It’s self-service place, so it does not take a lot of time to get a dish. The staff is nice, the portions are reasonable. The most important: food is really tasty there. The place is not touristic (hopefully will never be), and really worth trying. So if you like vegetarian, do not hesitate…

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We had a very nice lunch at Govinda.

It is a serve yourself Indian vegetarian restaurant (during lunch).

The staff was extremely nice.

The food was fresh, and very reasonable. The average lunch cost was $5 per person.

Portions were huge.

A service charge was not added.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

The food is really good, not too spicy and the price is more than acceptable. Take a menue. That gives you the best value for money.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I was looking for a vegetarian restaurant, I found this one by "tripadvisor" and it was easy to reach it, though it is in a small road.

The dishies my friend and I ordered were very very tasty, I loved the rice and that lemon juice with rose water, the portion was big for me, and the price was cheap comparing for what you get.

The girl working there was very kind, the food looks like a homemade food and they are displayed for you, so you can see what you are going to order.

I regret not visiting it again as we didn't have enough time, but if I ever returned to Budapest again, I'll visit it for sure.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

we were looking for a different type of place but saw the menu here and thought why not?
all the food was tasty and the portions were good
TBH you hardly notice the lack of meat ,which is a good sign
English was a little difficult here but it wasnt a big problem
cost us around a tenner uk for 3 people with some very nice drinks