“enjoyed many times, recommended”
Review of Kanaan

Kanaan
Ranked #426 of 3,346 Restaurants in Budapest
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2014

we have been here many times on business lunch, I have had my best fish ever (it was 3-4 years ago). We came here many times for lunch, good quailty food

Reviewed March 23, 2014

When I wandered around Westend nearby, I found here and stepped in for my quick lunch. But when I ordered the fish soup and try it, I decided to spend more time here. The waiter knew a lot of their menu and very patient to introduce. Then I ordered the lamb knuckle, but I was too full with the soup so I didn't finish all.
Any way it was a nice experience and I spent no more than 20 Euro.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Kanaan was a surprise the service was great. The waiter knew his wines and the food was delicious
I would highly recommend it.
For 2 courses 3 glasses of wine it was about 20euros

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The service was fast, and Friendly. The food was very tasty and well presented.
I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Nice and cosy restaurant, but later in the evening you should be prepared to see heavy drinking and exotic clientel. Food is good, and with a touch of class you would not expect from a place looking more like å bierstube than a restaurant. Excellent and child-friendly service. We had the beer knuckle wich was excellent, and burgers with a twist. All tasted excellent.