“Very simple fast food place”
Review of Falafel - CLOSED

Falafel
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Terézváros
Reviewed April 19, 2013

The food was ok, but kind of disappointing - simple self service fast food, not worth seeking out, there are lots of other places go get fast food, but spend a little more, and you can get a really great meal at a bistro

Reviewed March 27, 2013

This was the final stop on our 4 day Budapest adventure and we had heard it was good. Slightly disappointed when we walked in as looked so basic and a serve yourself style. Glad we still got one each as the taxi ride to the airport we loved them. Only downside was we didn't go here the first day. Easily the best falafel I have ever eaten.

1  Thank Bamac13
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Don't expect too much and you can pick up a lovely falafel lunch here. You pay your money and get handed a pitta or tray and then take what you want from the offering. It is all very no-frills but we enjoyed the snack.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

A lovely place for a quick snack! The staff friendly and eager to serve us with peppermint tea! Not that busy but we did go in the middle of the afternoon.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was staying in Budapest with my boyfriend who is vegetarian and he had been finding eating out a little tricky! But this little cafe is fantastic. The food was really fresh, and there was a great range of things to chose from. The staff were also very helpful and patient with our complete lack of hungarian! I'm not vegetarian myself but I would still highly recommend Falafel!