All reviewsnational museumcomplimentary bottle of winekobanya kispestarrivals hallkalvin tersmall lifthigh ceilingsreception areamain buildingmetro stationroom was largedefinitely stay here againwalking distancetea and coffeelocation is greatquiet at nightbus stop
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We stayed in the apartments for three nights in Budapest. Great location, the apartment was well equipped with TV, DVD, microwave, washing machine and lots of Ikea bits and pieces :). Love the jacuzzi bath, can't fault it for the price. Staff in the main hotel friendly and helpful. The hotel is a few minutes walk from the suites and very easy to find. Would defiantly recommend

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shelley P
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I didn't choose this hotel by myself, I got help from my fiance' s sister who has visited Budapest before. So I didn't know anything what kind of place was waiting for us. But now, I'm forever grateful to my sister-in-law that she choosed just this little hotel for us!

Since I got help to book hotel (straight link to hotels.com where to book), I didn't ever visited in hotels' own web pages, which was a mistake: we had problems to find the place at first since we didn't realized that reception was inside the apartment house at second floor. This is however, very well described in web pages, where are also really straightforward instructions how to find a place and how to get in. Lessons learned: if you choose this hotel, remember to visit their web pages!

Hotel itself is very small, actually it is the smallest hotel I've ever visited. This means ofcourse, that you propably can't book a room there on short notice, but if you manage to get a room there, here is what you get:

- peaceful, cozy place where you can relax and sleep well after long day of of sightseeing
- all the basic things you actually need as traveller: shower, telephone, wired- and wireless internet access
- there is also free tea and coffee available 24/7 at the reception + plus water, soda and beer to buy if needed.
- there is also a small kitchen beside reception equipped with microwave, refrigerator, electric kettle. This was the actual life-saver for us, having a small baby-girl with us. We were able to store her food and milk there, heat it whenever we needed, wash feeding bottles properly etc. If you have small kids, you know how much this kind of thing matter...
- outstanding personnel!

Yes, the absolutely best part was the personnel: I didn't felt that I was a customer, I felt that I was a guest. As a Budapest first-timers, we asked lot of questions like: where to go, how to get there, where is nearest shop that is still open, where we can shop babyfood etc..
We got great tips which truly helped us a lot. What they didn't knew, they googled, and even once when we had quite tricky question about local baby-food, that receptionist didn't knew and couldn't find from google, she called her mother... :) So they are doing honestly everything humanly possible to make their guests visit in Budapest as easy, enjoyable and memorable.

We'll definitely stay there on our next visit to Budapest -If there are just rooms available.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Samu W
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We stayed in a room that was a few minutes walk from the hotel. Finding the reception wasn't too much of a hassle, but we spent ages trying to find the actual room, and ended up having to go back to the reception to doublecheck. Not the best start, but overall it is a great place to stay. In fact for the price we paid it was amazing, we had a whirlpool bath, wifi, a kitchenette and breakfast delivered to our room each morning. The breakfast was basic but just what we needed to get us started for a day of site seeing. We would definately stay here again, it would be our first choice.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank skylar09
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel with my friends and I need to say that it is really a very nice place. Hotel is small, but very cosy. Stuff was very friendly and helpful. the room was very clear and clean. i liked the design of the room. all facilities were working (air conditioner, bath equipment, tv etc), but we didn't have any mini-bar or fridge in our room, but we could use teapot, drink tea/coffee that was offered at the reception.
Also, it may be difficult for you to find he hotel itself, because there is no sign at the street. But it was not a problem for us to find it, we had an adress :)
I would return to this hotel once again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nataliya K
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights in one of the suites of museum central. These suites are a 3 minute walk from the hotel. We really enjoyed our stay! The suite had all the facilities you need (refridgerator, cooking facilities, hairblower, whirlpool, wifi and even a washing machine). The staff is really friendly and helpfull.
The location is perfect, almost all attractions are on walking distance.
We really would recommend this hotel/ suites!

1  Thank npillen