“Good experience business meal”

Leroy Bistro - MOM Park
Ranked #1,059 of 3,301 Restaurants in Budapest
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We had a business dinner here and enjoy the environment, I like the wine here , and the starter, but the main course is not my type, I can't finish. The dessert was absolutely nice, I would like to have more.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I'll keep it simple.
Playing jazz music doesn't make the food or service better.
An hour to get some food, some of which I sent back because it was terrible, the rest was mediocre. They still charged us for the soup and when I brought it up, the 'waiter' just shrugged and asked for a tip. Pathetic excuse for a restaurant.

1  Thank Myles A
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I don't know why others say that this restaurant is located at the airport because it is NOT.
It is located at Buda side in Budapest at the II.ker in the MOM Shopping Centre...
We had a wonderful dinner: the Veal ragout soup was divine. Our waitress Renata provided fantastic table service : she was friendly, fast, polite, offered extra plates when we wanted to share our meal. Sophisticated daily, weekly menus , great sushis.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is an average restaurant with tasty food and nice ambience. The staff is friendly and trying to be professional but they still need to improve. Only two of us were sitting in the Restaurant and told them that still waiting for two more guys. We were waiting about 25 mins when our friends called us and said that they were sitting in the bar on the other side of a wall and waiting for us. They were also alone in the bar. The waitress knew that we had been waiting for them but did not lead them to our table. This is not very professional.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Considering the location this was a surprisingly good lunch.
2 courses including a drink for less that 25 Euros was definitely worth it.
Good service in a relaxed atmosphere.