Review Highlights
A strong recommendation for Budapest 101!

Since 1996 our circle of wine enthusiasts has been visiting the most famous wine regions of Europe... read more

Reviewed November 23, 2018
PhiGAff
An enriching afternoon

We spent a remarkable afternoon with Judit in early September. As we were on a river cruise we only... read more

Reviewed October 5, 2018
Pearsandchocolate
Vancouver, Canada

All reviews cemetery tour private tour recommend booking a tour great information deep knowledge wine making day tour wine tasting lake balaton wonderful tour small group highlight of our trip hungarian food river cruise interests kata cemeteries
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

We were a group of 22 people and Judit organized a perfect wine tour for us! The day trip was full of wonderful surprises, culinary highlights and unique experiences!

We choosed to go to Eger, because we wanted to discover one of the most famous wine regions in Hungary. Eger is mainly know for its fantastic red wines, but we learned and of course experienced that the wineries in Eger produce high-class white wines, too!

The program we did with Judit included a wine tasting and winery visit at St Andrea winery, a cheese tasting at the best artisan cheese maker of the region, a wine tasting and winery visit at Kovács Nimród winery and - of course fantastic goulash! :)

It's hard to describe such an amazing day trip in a few words. It was an unforgettable tour for me and my friends! Judit handeled our group so well and smoothly and we felt really comfortable!

Highly recommended! I'll definitely come back to Budapest and for sure I'll ask Judit to do a tour with me and my friends again! Thank you so much Judit!

Date of experience: August 2017
Judit_Budapest101, Owner at Budapest 101 Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Dear Florian,
Thank you for this beautiful review! It was a real honour for me to organise your birthday trip for you and your friends, such a memorable day! I had a great day with you all, and I really hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

If you have the time take the opportunity to get out of Budapest for the day. Judit was our guide and probided an excellent service not only on the day but also beforehand by providing advice on the dos and don'ts for a first time tourist to Hungary. Her choice of wineries was great. She is is also able to provide a range of other tour options if you are not interested in wine. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: August 2017
Judit_Budapest101, Owner at Budapest 101 Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2017

Dear John, Thank you very much for your review, I'm very glad that you enjoyed your tour. It was a real pleasure meeting you both, and I hope you'll be back next year!

Reviewed July 29, 2017

Judit was an amazing host to the city of Budapest. Our family had a private food tour set up and it exceeded our expectations. Not only did we get to try several types of Hungarian dishes but she personalized the tour for us to include coffee stops and a wine bar at the end! We loved our time spent with Judit and all of the history we learned about Budapest throughout the tour! We hope to return to Budapest one day and go on another tour :)

Date of experience: May 2017
Judit_Budapest101, Owner at Budapest 101 Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Dear Kristin, Thank you so much for taking the time for this review! It was great to meet you and your family, and I'm very glad that you liked the tour. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Last summer my 23 year old daughter and I did a one day tour with Judit. She completely customized the tour for us and even arranged for an amazing private boat ride on the river. She gave us great tips for the following days in the city and introduced us to some wonderful restaurants and coffee shops. This day in Budapest was a highlight of our 3 week trip in Europe, thanks to Judit! I highly recommend her. We would not have been able to enjoy the city in the same way without her help.

Date of experience: August 2016
Judit_Budapest101, Owner at Budapest 101 Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Dear Marlis, Thank you so much for writing this lovely review, I'm so glad that even after a year you have such good memories of our time together! It was my pleasure to be your guide and show you the best of our city.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic & informative tour of Budapest with Vivian. She is a lovely host & caters the tour to fit in whatever you wish to see. We tasted some local delicacies at eateries we probably would not have found ourselves

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank sandn24
Judit_Budapest101, Owner at Budapest 101 Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2017

Dear Sandra, Thank you very much to take the time to write this review, we are very glad that you enjoyed your tour with Vivien! She spoke very highly of you and she truly loved being your guide. Have a nice cruise!