“Absolutely Amazing Wine Tour to Eger”
Review of Budapest 101 Tours

Budapest 101 Tours
Ranked #19 of 111 Food & Drink in Budapest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Get the local experience! Private tours and experiences in Budapest and Hungary with the best guides - general sightseeing as well as tours specialized in culinary, wine, coffee, design, the Jewish district and many more. Every tour is tailor-made for you. After discovering the capital let us take you to the countryside - visit a winery, enjoy sailing on the Balaton and see our wonderful historical and cultural heritage. Going to Vienna or Bratislava? Skip the train and travel with a private guide and driver, using the opportunity to taste wine and see beautiful sights. We speak English and Spanish. Let us know what you have in mind and we will do everything to make it happen!
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

We were a group of 22 people and Judit organized a perfect wine tour for us! The day trip was full of wonderful surprises, culinary highlights and unique experiences!

We choosed to go to Eger, because we wanted to discover one of the most famous wine regions in Hungary. Eger is mainly know for its fantastic red wines, but we learned and of course experienced that the wineries in Eger produce high-class white wines, too!

The program we did with Judit included a wine tasting and winery visit at St Andrea winery, a cheese tasting at the best artisan cheese maker of the region, a wine tasting and winery visit at Kovács Nimród winery and - of course fantastic goulash! :)

It's hard to describe such an amazing day trip in a few words. It was an unforgettable tour for me and my friends! Judit handeled our group so well and smoothly and we felt really comfortable!

Highly recommended! I'll definitely come back to Budapest and for sure I'll ask Judit to do a tour with me and my friends again! Thank you so much Judit!

Judit_Budapest101, Owner at Budapest 101 Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Dear Florian,
Thank you for this beautiful review! It was a real honour for me to organise your birthday trip for you and your friends, such a memorable day! I had a great day with you all, and I really hope to see you again in the future.

All reviews
"jewish cemetery"
in 4 reviews
"private tour"
in 7 reviews
"recommend booking a tour"
"great information"
in 28 reviews
"gabriella"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

If you have the time take the opportunity to get out of Budapest for the day. Judit was our guide and probided an excellent service not only on the day but also beforehand by providing advice on the dos and don'ts for a first time tourist to Hungary. Her choice of wineries was great. She is is also able to provide a range of other tour options if you are not interested in wine. Highly recommended.

Judit_Budapest101, Owner at Budapest 101 Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2017

Dear John, Thank you very much for your review, I'm very glad that you enjoyed your tour. It was a real pleasure meeting you both, and I hope you'll be back next year!

Reviewed July 29, 2017

Judit was an amazing host to the city of Budapest. Our family had a private food tour set up and it exceeded our expectations. Not only did we get to try several types of Hungarian dishes but she personalized the tour for us to include coffee stops and a wine bar at the end! We loved our time spent with Judit and all of the history we learned about Budapest throughout the tour! We hope to return to Budapest one day and go on another tour :)

Judit_Budapest101, Owner at Budapest 101 Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Dear Kristin, Thank you so much for taking the time for this review! It was great to meet you and your family, and I'm very glad that you liked the tour. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Last summer my 23 year old daughter and I did a one day tour with Judit. She completely customized the tour for us and even arranged for an amazing private boat ride on the river. She gave us great tips for the following days in the city and introduced us to some wonderful restaurants and coffee shops. This day in Budapest was a highlight of our 3 week trip in Europe, thanks to Judit! I highly recommend her. We would not have been able to enjoy the city in the same way without her help.

Judit_Budapest101, Owner at Budapest 101 Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Dear Marlis, Thank you so much for writing this lovely review, I'm so glad that even after a year you have such good memories of our time together! It was my pleasure to be your guide and show you the best of our city.