Review Highlights
Vegan Food Tour

Kata was an incredible tour guide. We had two young children and she kept the tour fun for them... read more

Reviewed December 27, 2019
LavenderGooms
Enjoyable tour

We had a wonderful 4 hr tour with Kata - 1 hr on foot & 3 hrs with a nice Mercedes van which... read more

Reviewed November 28, 2019
scorpioshanghai
Sydney, Australia
via mobile

All reviews cemetery tour food tour private tour vegan tour points of interest an excellent tour guide booked this tour hour walking tour great knowledge highly recommend this tour historical facts hungarian culture beautiful city kata interests gabi architecture
Selected filters
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic & informative tour of Budapest with Vivian. She is a lovely host & caters the tour to fit in whatever you wish to see. We tasted some local delicacies at eateries we probably would not have found ourselves

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank sandn24
Judit_Budapest101, Owner at Budapest 101 Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2017

Dear Sandra, Thank you very much to take the time to write this review, we are very glad that you enjoyed your tour with Vivien! She spoke very highly of you and she truly loved being your guide. Have a nice cruise!

Reviewed June 24, 2017

It is a very pleasant relaxed and informative tour. The guide is aware on the type of group and the participant needs, very flexible, passionate and knowledgeable of the city. I would definitely recommend it to anybody!

Date of experience: May 2017
Judit_Budapest101, Owner at Budapest 101 Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2017

Dear Giulia, Thank you very much for your kind review, I'm really glad that you enjoyed our tour. Hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

I've learnt more from Judit about this amazing city, Budapest in the four hours spent with her than I have from living here for nearly a year.

I am not a fan of tours as you see large groups being herded like sheep around the city which can be off putting. Judit provides a tour for small groups catered for you and goes at a pace that you find comfortable. I found that you get more information when asking questions and she responses with a lot of knowledge which you can happen in a smaller group.

I would use Judit again for my family and friends as I do like the personal and friendly feel of her tours.

The tour starts with an overview and general introduction to History of Hungary at a cafe. From there and some knowledge we were able to decide amongst ourselves where we would like to go on our tour. We chose to look around the Jewish quarters and the Castle District. I've spent a lot of time in these places previously, Judit really allowed me to look at things more closely such as architecture, history and the people who use to live there.

As I live here and while we walked around, Judit gave us local knowledge of places to eat and shop.

When you travel and you're looking for a locals perspective this is the perfect way to spend the afternoon, especially if you're here in this city for a short time.

Date of experience: June 2017
Judit_Budapest101, Owner at Budapest 101 Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2017

Thank you for your super detailed review, it's really kind of you! I'm always happy when we can show new places for expats and locals, and it's great to hear that you learned many new things on our tour. I'd be happy to help you discover more of the city and the country! Really hope to meet your family and friends as well in the near future.

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

We had a private tour with friends. We h ad an awesome time with Judit! We had a customized tour where we visited the Jewish sector and Castle hill. We learned many interesting things about the areas and also the history of Hungary. I highly recommend this tour:)

1  Thank norbertv948

Dear Norbert, I'm glad that you enjoyed your tour, and I'm happy that you learned new things about Hungary! Thank you very much for your kind words.

Reviewed June 19, 2017

Judit was not only knowledgeable she was also personable. She was able to take our groups interest and curate a tour that was informative and most of all fun! We started off the day with a great coffee shop, then we toured the Jewish district of Budapest followed by the Castle District. We spent 4 amazing hours together and I can't wait to book our next tour. We learned great information and insider tips and tricks to the city. What a great guide. Thanks Judit. We all had a blast and will remember it forever.

1  Thank starrsession

Dear Starr, Thank you so much for your review and thank you for choosing our tour! It was great working with you and I hope that we go on many more adventures together in the future. Also: awesome photo!