“Always the best hang-around”
Review of Karma Cafe & Restaurant - CLOSED

Karma Cafe & Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian, Malaysian, Seafood, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Reviewed December 11, 2012

There is something about Karma, The food is pretty good, the place is packed with people in suummer, and in winter it is cosy inside. The best thing is; i does not change. Karma is Karma, good place to meet friends, or just sit by yourself,, Good service, even though slow in summer. but the waiters are nice and always doing their best.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Very nice restaurant with perfect service. Restaurant has a lot of different kitchens, so if you want to get some local food, there are a few options, but not that much. On the other way, the food has idea and even the plate and serving is a experience. I will definitelly visit this place at least once more.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stumbled across this place by accident and are glad that we did. despite beng slightly touristy, the food was lovely. I had the lamb rack special and my husband had the beef fillet, both of which were cooked to perfection. The creme brûlée for dessert had a slightly odd texture but was nice all the same. We were seated upstairs at a table by the window so had the benefit of the ambience of the restaurant and a view of the Christmas markets being set up which kept us very well entertained! The waiter recommended a very good wine and the cocktails were good.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

My friend and I arrived and told the waiter that we were waiting for our dates. We got a drink (they didn't have the beer I wanted off the menu) and they asked us what we wanted to eat. I told them we were waiting for our dates to order. When they arrived, we ordered our food. They brought three plates and then mine, which was not what I ordered. Nobody came by to check, so I got up and found my waitress. She apologized and took my plate. Everyone nearly finished eating by the time my food came, but I have to say that it was very good when it did arrive. We were with someone from Budapest and when the bill arrived she said that a family could eat for two days for what we paid (roughly 10,000 HUF per couple) and that they must rely on tourists to stay in business. They did take some $$$ off my bill for my food being late.

Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

Was there with friends. Many cuisines both local as well as Thai ones. We chose chicken, rabbit and duck. Chicken was the best one. All neatly served.

Local looked very pretty and was quite large with some great tables up on antresola.