“A restful place to dine!”
Review of Ket Szerecsen

Ket Szerecsen
Ranked #97 of 3,516 Restaurants in Budapest
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Terézváros
Description: Unique atmosphere in the middle of the city just by the stunning Andrássy Avenue. International and Mediterranean cuisine mixed with Hungarian style and Hungarian ingredients.Be our guest for breakfast,lunch and dinner or just for a cup of coffee. We are at your service with icy refreshers, nice wines and friendly ambiance.
Reviewed September 20, 2013

After a busy day touring the bustling city of Budapest, the Szerecsen was a delightful respite, not to mention the delicious food! My fellow travelers and I enjoyed our dinner so much that we went back the next day for lunch. The staff was attentive and the atmosphere relaxing. Even though we did not have reservations, it is probably a good idea because the dinning area is small.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,817)

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Good location, close to Andrassy avenue. We ordered vegetarian Tapas, nice portion, very tasty, we are no vegetarians, but we did not miss any meat in these tapas. Cosy, warm, interesting interior.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I went to that bistro many times because I had courses in the morning on Andrassy street and I came there for lunch menu which also wasn't too expensive.

I think the best time to come is in the daytime, then it is calm and charming. The foods are good.
What I appreciate the most is cleanliness. The service is not that ignorant than in many places in the city center.

In the evening it may become crowded and noisy.

Basically, recommended, I know that locals like to go there, too.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

It's been a few years since my last visit, but just realized I never wrote a review (shame on me! :-)

I went there many times as my partner was staying in an apartment just around the corner.

Breakfast, lunch, coffees, dinner... had it all there!

I absolutely loved the baby calamari, my favourite dish there!
Breakfast was also very good.
Prices were reasonable, and service friendly enough!

When I go back to Budapest, this restaurant is definitely on my to-do list!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We enjoyed our breakfast here which was fresh and had an interesting menu to choose from. We had fresh orange juice, a delicious leek omelette and yoghurt, fruit and muesli. Good coffee and worth another visit next time we're in Budapest. $Aust20 in total.