“One of my fav places in the city!”
Review of Ket Szerecsen

Ket Szerecsen
Ranked #64 of 3,301 Restaurants in Budapest
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Terézváros
Description: Unique atmosphere in the middle of the city just by the stunning Andrássy Avenue. International and Mediterranean cuisine mixed with Hungarian style and Hungarian ingredients.Be our guest for breakfast,lunch and dinner or just for a cup of coffee. We are at your service with icy refreshers, nice wines and friendly ambiance.
Reviewed September 16, 2013

It's been a few years since my last visit, but just realized I never wrote a review (shame on me! :-)

I went there many times as my partner was staying in an apartment just around the corner.

Breakfast, lunch, coffees, dinner... had it all there!

I absolutely loved the baby calamari, my favourite dish there!
Breakfast was also very good.
Prices were reasonable, and service friendly enough!

When I go back to Budapest, this restaurant is definitely on my to-do list!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We enjoyed our breakfast here which was fresh and had an interesting menu to choose from. We had fresh orange juice, a delicious leek omelette and yoghurt, fruit and muesli. Good coffee and worth another visit next time we're in Budapest. $Aust20 in total.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

This restaurant was: great food, great service, friendly staff, reasonable priced, comfortable, laid back atmosphere, informal. fantastic place for a meal or just a coffee with friends. No problem with communication even if you don't speak Hungarian.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Discovered this place by chance as we got off the bus opposite it and when in for a drink; liked it so much we booked for dinner a couple of days later. Service was excellent (best we had in Budapest) and food good. Would definitely go back. Very reasonably priced too.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I hadn't been to this famous old fave for maybe 10 years, when we went a few nights ago, having heard good things about it recently, and we weren't disappointed. It has a comfortable, informal vibe, and is reasonably priced, with reasonably good food. The service was pretty good, not perfect, but polite. It's low stress, conveniently located, and worth a visit.