“Awesome food, reasonable price, great atmosphere.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ket Szerecsen

Ket Szerecsen
Ranked #44 of 2,836 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European, Eastern European, Central European, Hungarian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Terézváros
Description: Unique atmosphere in the middle of the city just by the stunning Andrássy Avenue. International and Mediterranean cuisine mixed with Hungarian style and Hungarian ingredients.Be our guest for breakfast,lunch and dinner or just for a cup of coffee. We are at your service with icy refreshers, nice wines and friendly ambiance.
Istanbul, Turkey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food, reasonable price, great atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

I came here in winter time with my wife. It was fully booked, and we hardly found a table. When we got the food we figured out why it was so crowded:) the food is AWESOME! We had kind of foodorgasm here :) Price reasonable. The waiters are so handsome and kind :) the atmosphere is somehow authentic, which makes us feels where we are. very good value to price ratio. I am pretty sure will come here again.

1 Thank Erhan U

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Our favourite of Budapest-a true gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant has a real nice buzz and character about it,with really attentive friendly staff. The food was amazing so much so I made my husband come back for a second night in a row and I had exactly the same meal second night running!! Real traditional food with a classy twist.suxh great value three courses for him, two for me and a bottle of wine didn't cost more than £30-35. For 5* food and a lovely setting you can't go wrong. I just hope others love it as much as we did.

1 Thank emjane22
Tampere, Western Finland, Finland
“Good meal before Opera”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This was my second time in this restaurant, the food was great, but i think it was better last may. Maybe it was just the dish i chose this time, that was not at the same level as the previous. That is not to say, that the food was not good. You'll get a good meal for the price you pay in here! Location is very good, close to opera.

• Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Good food for good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I suggest the leg of rabbit. It was very soft and delicious with the special sauce. We have got wine, dessert, starter and mains. The price we paid was really cheap for the taste of the food. I definitely recommend the restaurant. The atmosphere could be a bit better though.

Visited January 2013
“My Favourite for Budapest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great place, good food, nice atmosphere, its a great place to eat before or after you visit the Opera or any other places around.
I am a big fan of the Veg platter, its great and has 6 different things that you can taste, its a must order!!!
also like the wine list and friendly staff.
Tip - since this place is little small i would really recommend you to book before you go to avoid disappointment.

• Visited December 2012