“Our favourite of Budapest-a true gem”
Review of Ket Szerecsen

Ket Szerecsen
Ranked #92 of 3,588 Restaurants in Budapest
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Neighborhood: Terézváros
Description: Unique atmosphere in the middle of the city just by the stunning Andrássy Avenue. International and Mediterranean cuisine mixed with Hungarian style and Hungarian ingredients.Be our guest for breakfast,lunch and dinner or just for a cup of coffee. We are at your service with icy refreshers, nice wines and friendly ambiance.
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant has a real nice buzz and character about it,with really attentive friendly staff. The food was amazing so much so I made my husband come back for a second night in a row and I had exactly the same meal second night running!! Real traditional food with a classy twist.suxh great value three courses for him, two for me and a bottle of wine didn't cost more than £30-35. For 5* food and a lovely setting you can't go wrong. I just hope others love it as much as we did.

1  Thank emjane22
Write a ReviewReviews (1,883)

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This was my second time in this restaurant, the food was great, but i think it was better last may. Maybe it was just the dish i chose this time, that was not at the same level as the previous. That is not to say, that the food was not good. You'll get a good meal for the price you pay in here! Location is very good, close to opera.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I suggest the leg of rabbit. It was very soft and delicious with the special sauce. We have got wine, dessert, starter and mains. The price we paid was really cheap for the taste of the food. I definitely recommend the restaurant. The atmosphere could be a bit better though.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great place, good food, nice atmosphere, its a great place to eat before or after you visit the Opera or any other places around.
I am a big fan of the Veg platter, its great and has 6 different things that you can taste, its a must order!!!
also like the wine list and friendly staff.
Tip - since this place is little small i would really recommend you to book before you go to avoid disappointment.

2  Thank Vivek S
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Absolutely fantastic traditional food at very reasonable prices. Really friendly waiting staff and lovely cosy atmosphere. Highly recommend dining here, but be warned, it is a favourite of locals and you may need to book a table.

1  Thank uktrooper