“Only if you must”

Champs PUB
Ranked #774 of 3,116 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American, European
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: District VII / Jewish Quarter
Watford, United Kingdom
“Only if you must”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Unless you are a big group/stag party I wouldn't bother unless there is a football game you really want to see. If that's the case book a table, get in and then leave as quickly as you can following.
Service is terrible, the staff have attitude and the food isn't good- we didn't even get what we'd ordered.
There were two of us who had lunch watching the football and then booked a table to see the rugby that evening, when we arrived back they seemed confused that we wanted to sit with the other rugby fans! Needless to say we weren't allowed as we obviously weren't going to spend enough cash.
It's a shame as they are obviously doing well but could do so much better! Won't be going back ;-)

• Visited February 2014

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
Hyvinkaa, Finland
“Horrible! Avoid!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Went there to watch olympic icehockey Finland vs Russia. When I asked are they showing the game they were looking very pissed and just showed us our table. There were nobody else than us but it took 10 minutes for the waitress to come and serve us. Then it took 15min to get the beer. I was there almost 3 hours and not once did the waitress looked at me or asked do I want something. Then there came another group of Finnish people and they got the same horrible service. I went with them to the bar desk to order some drinks. When we gave our orders the waitress just walked out of the bar without saying anything. There was also a group of Hungarians. The waitress only served them and nobody else even though we were sitting on the next table! And in the end they tried to fool us with the check! Do not enter this pub, ever!

Visited February 2014
“Sports bar with TV's that all”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Set up for watching sport is really good but as far as service and quality of food, forget it. Watch sport, order 5 pints at a time and don't eat.

Budapest, Hungary
“Worst customer service ever!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Myself and my wife went in the bar on New years day to watch the Chelsea match and have a bite to eat. I have been here before and know the food is ok, for a sports bar. Well the food was but we felt so unwelcome by the aggressive unfriendly behaviour of the waitress/ bar staff we nearly walked out after one drink. Obviously the member of staff did not want to be there and I suggest she finds another industry to work in.

• Visited January 2014
Budapest
“Cool place!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

After living in Budapest six years I visited this place for the first time. It will be many times hereafter! Cool place, friendly staff, especially the man in charge. The other guests I met were also satisfied!

Visited November 2013