2,112 results
All reviews costes downtown chain bridge beautiful hotel michelin star restaurant costes restaurant pillow menu the river nespresso machine rooms face upgraded to a suite would highly recommend this hotel complimentary water quiet side street little touches st stephen's basilica free upgrade within walking distance
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have stayed at many hotels in Europe and this has got to be the best to date.
The name 'Prestige' says it all really. The rooms are perfect for relaxing after a day sightseeing with all the ameneties you may need. The staff are professional, polite and so very helpful and friendly. All staff spoke perfect English. The restaurant is fine dining at it's best and that's just breakfast! If Michelin gave stars for hotels as well as restaurants this hotel would get one. The hotel is in a great location within walking distance of the Buda side and everything Pest has to offer. A great place to stay and enjoy the beautiful city of Budapest.

Room tip: We stayed on the sixth floor which was so peaceful !
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Matthew N
Peter_Vezekenyi, Ügyvezető igazgató at Prestige Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Matt Nixon,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at our lovely Prestige Hotel Budapest and for taking your precious time to share your positive experiences with us and the online readers.

I am incredibly proud, that you think we are worthy of our name and that you were maximally satisfied with our high-level guest-oriented service, our luxurious hotel itself and your well-appointed hotel room. Further on, I am always delightful to read, that the Michelin starred Costes Downtown Restaurant contribute a lot to the perfect Prestige Hotel experience.

Thank you for your nice recommendation and for the Michelin star „given”. I hope, that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our lovely Prestige Hotel Budapest, whenever your travels take you to Budapest.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

,I cannot fault this hotel. It is immaculate,, comfortable ,well positioned for all the main attractions. Very good breakfast and delightful staff. It also has a Michelin Star Restaurant. The décor is a little unusual, but everything is extremely comfortable! I would certainly stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Peter_Vezekenyi, Ügyvezető igazgató at Prestige Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Susan B,

Thanks a million for choosing to stay at our Prestige Hotel Budapest and for taking your valuable time to express your great satisfaction.

It gives me great pleasure to learn, that we managed to live up to all your expectations. I am really glad to hear that you experienced our loving hospitality, enjoyed the top-quality breakfast of the Michelin starred Costes Downtown Restaurant and that you found our hotel immaculate and well-located.

Thank you for giving us high score rating and recommending us for fellow travelers. I am happy, that you would return to us without hesitation. We cannot wait to be at your service again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve recently come back from a 4 night stay at this hotel.
You’re first greeted by a stunning chandelier which more or less takes up most of the reception area! The staff are so friendly and helpful, offering any assistance needed.
There’s 2 lifts which you need your room card for going up (but not down).
We stayed on the 6th floor and our room...wow. Perfectly sized, warm, comfortable and stylish. We had some courtesy chocolate and water waiting and each day a card left to tell you what the weather was going to be like.
The breakfast was included and I can honestly say the best I’ve ever had! The staff work so hard and are really attentive.
This hotel is perfectly situated near all the main tourist spots...the Danube river, parliament building, citadel.
I 100% recommend anyone staying here!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Debs35C,

Thanks a million for such a rewarding feedback shared about your Prestige Hotel Budapest experience.

Nothing could make me happier, than the fact, that your holiday turned to be an unforgettable memory and our lovely hotel gave you everything needed throughout your 4 nights city break. It is delightful to learn, that you have encountered genuine, top-level service from our entire team and that you were much impressed by our comfortable rooms and all fine gestures. In addition, it is great that you experienced the excellence of the Michelin starred Costes Downtown Restaurant through their first class breakfast offer and exceptional service.

Finally, I am so glad that you would highly recommend our property to anyone visiting this gorgeous city. Thank you again. On behalf of our entire team we are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful hotel with gorgeous decor in the heart of Budapest. Located within Walking distance to all major attractions. Customer service exemplary....friendly professional staff team who all went over and above to make our stay really memorable. Definitely the best hotel we've ever stayed in. Really impressed with hospitality shown and can't recommend this hotel enough we'll definitely return.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ksurrah

Dear ksurrah,

Thank you very much for choosing our Prestige Hotel Budapest, as your preferred accommodation and for taking your valuable time to express your great satisfaction.

You cannot imagine, how proud and glad I am, while reading your fantastic feedback. I never tire of accepting such praising words on my professional and friendly team. I definitely pass them your review, which will surely motivate everyone to provide even better service.
Further on, I am grateful for you for mentioning our beautifully decorated hotel itself and perfect location in walking distance to all major attractions. Hope, you managed to explore Budapest easily.

Thank you for your strong recommendation. Happy to learn that you are already planning to return to discover its diversity even further and stay again at Prestige Hotel Budapest.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great location for walking around the city. Close to many sites and the river. The rooms were beautiful and very large. Plenty of space. Comfortable bed. Nice bathroom. Staff was helpful and knowledgeable. Great stay. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Jamie N,

It is always rewarding and delightful to learn if our guests really enjoyed their stay with us! Thank you for appreciating our favourable location in walking distance to everything interested and needed during a few days city break. Many thanks for highlighting our cozy rooms and our talented team, who is indeed amazing, they give their 100% every day to fulfill all the wishes of our guests.

Thank you for your support and high recommendation. We hope your ways will lead you back to us in the not so distant future for many more excellent experiences.

Warm regards,