“Exquisit restaurant with a superb service”
Review of Klassz

Klassz
Ranked #96 of 3,278 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Hungarian, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Andrássy út
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Take your time when visiting this restaurant. As you can't make a reservation you have to wait until you get seated. (The waiting time is sweetend with a free prosecco.) And once you get your meals, you know that it's worth waiting for. Hungarian cuisine in a modern interpretation, corresponded by superb vines, offered by the extreme friendly waiter. We'll come back. Definitely.

There are newer reviews for Klassz

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Decided to go here on our visit after seeing the reviews.

Perfect food - we had the duck and veal and they were superb. Top dining for a good price.

Had a suggested wine for our meals and suited it perfect

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Wonderful wine and food at reasonable prices. One draw back no reservation but waiting there is a pleasure by the bar and you feel like home. The staff even treat you to a nice sparkling wine. The food is delicious, some traditional Hungarian classics (such as Foie Gras served hot on bread with quince or red cabbage) some are more inspired by Italy. Never been disappointed. Trust the waiters with the wine if you are not a specialist on Hungarian vintages they will give you what you want.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I travel to Budapest 4 or 5 times a year, so I've been to quite a few restaurants in the city. This is the one place I always try to get back to each time. The menu is really good, and the food is simply great. The wine list is excellent, and the service has been fantastic every time I have eaten here. I always feel as if I had a four star meal for a two star price. This last visit I had a traditional-style chicken dish, with just the right amount of paprika - in other words, very authentic tasting! The venison here is great as well. I highly recommend Klassz; I know I will be back on my next visit to Budapest.

Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

This is a place you will remember. Good value for price, food is great and the atmosphere is amazing! A lot of different Hungarian wines are available even for just a glass. You can't book a table, just wait for your turn!