“Eastern experience”

Wasabi Running Sushi & Wok Restaurant
Ranked #300 of 3,160 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Terézváros
Budapest, Hungary
“Eastern experience”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

The food is a mix of japanese, chinese, korean, and vietnamese, quite tasty, I have to say, but the drink is not included, and not cheap either. I asked for tapwater, and we had to repeat the request, because for the first time we were neglected. Also I payed with a 20000 banknote, and I had to ask for my change - they would have forgotten about it... We ate well, but agreed that next time we ask for their home delivery service, because that's brilliant!
Also, these things happened in the restaurant in Podmaniczky utca. The one in Szépvölgyi utca was more professional and had better ambiance.

• Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
Kiev, Ukraine
“Really good place!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

very nice restaurant, all dishes very-very fresh and delicious. variety of desserts and other dishes! definitely can advice it :)

• Visited December 2012
Pori, Finland
“Go for the experience, not for the quality”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I am a sushi-enthusiast and this was my very first experience of running sushi. There was nothing terribly wrong about the sushi or the rest of the food, but it wasn't excellent, either. You will get your belly full and it's quite mesmerising to see the little plates go round and round on the conveyor belt. To be honest, I found it very difficult to concentrate on anything else when you are always on guard to snatch an interesting item from the belt before it's too late. The kitchen keeps sending new types of dishes from time to time and if you're not careful you'll end up in a bad way thinkig "well there's still room for one more bite". Stop while you're winning, I tell you!

hungary
“Nice running sushi and wok restaurant”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I have just returned from the restaurant. We were two families with teenagers and everybody loved running sushi and wok. Food was excellent with lot of seafood as well but each of us could find food for him/her. There was also soup, cold and hot plates, sushi, nigiri, duck, chicken and beef meat. A great variety of desserts were there to finish our meal. I can advise it to everyone though it is not cheap but it is worth it.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor quality and overpriced”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Very inferior quality food and, compared to good quality Hungarian restaurants, very expensive. Avoid.

1 Thank Gor H