“Excellent value for money”

Trofea Grill Restaurant in the City
Ranked #238 of 3,549 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Hungarian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Trofea Grill Restaurant is an all you can eat and drink restaurant. However you can use our restaurant for different types of events like Birthday party, Meetings, Annual Meeting, Team-building, Bachelorette party, Wedding reception and for Families or for Friends. In every occasion we support you with a cake according to our tradition. Our price includes not just the wide range of delicious foods but the high-quality champagnes and wines as well. Come, and try our traditional meals and the unforgettable atmosphere!!!
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Nice place where you can eat/drink as much as you like.
Food is mix of Hungarian and International. You certainly need to use the life cooking grill where you can get different kind of meat, fish, vegetables.
Cosy atmosphere as well.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stayed in a hostel close by and just saw that restaurant so I thought let’s give it a shot. We didn’t realize that it was a all you can eat and drink restaurant before we went in. Staff was very helpful. We didn’t have a reservation so we had to wait about 5 min which was fine for me. The food was good not perfect but what do you expect for 5500HUF (19€) for food and drinks. They have a large buffet with salads, sushi, meat, deserts and more. We had a really good evening. I wouldn’t go there for a romantic dinner.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

You pay a flat amount, around 4.000 HUF by lunch and 5.500 HUF by dinner. It is good if you are not vegetarian like me, I can say some ingredients are fresh (like salad, cheese rice) but I tried fish at dinner and the experience wasn't pleasant at all, bad smell and taste. I can't say anything about meat since I don't eat it. 3 out of five is still generous.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

All you can eat and drink for 5500 forinth. Sounds great, but it was no more than average. I wasn't that impressed by the food, the saladbar was the best. The redwine wasn't very good. The beer was good though. won't go there again.

1  Thank Travellina825
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

We had an amazing dinner!!!
The variety of dishes, salads, drinks and deserts was amazing.
The service is great- kind and efficient.
Enjoy and get your money's worth!