“Totally satisfied”

Trofea Grill Restaurant in the City
Ranked #155 of 3,354 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Hungarian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Trofea Grill Restaurant is an all you can eat and drink restaurant. However you can use our restaurant for different types of events like Birthday party, Meetings, Annual Meeting, Team-building, Bachelorette party, Wedding reception and for Families or for Friends. In every occasion we support you with a cake according to our tradition. Our price includes not just the wide range of delicious foods but the high-quality champagnes and wines as well. Come, and try our traditional meals and the unforgettable atmosphere!!!
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We have just visited Trofea Grill Restaurant in the Visegrádi street. We are totally satisfied. Mainly beacuse of the waiters. They were really attentive, and polite. Beside the food was laudable, the service was perfect. I can recommend this restaurant for everyone. Bon appetite!:)

Reviewed October 29, 2012

great place to visit. great choice of dishes. salad bar, soups/goulash. lots of stews and veg. good choice of deserts. teppanyaki grill. good choice of drinks

1  Thank Paulhickson
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We came here with a group of very mixed people, following a work conference. It works perfectly for a larger group as everyone chooses what they want. There is plenty to choose from, very traditional hungarian dishes... mixed with some weird and wonderful other things. There is even sushi! The desert choice was very good too and the drinks are all included. A very positive experience, but it's inevitable you will eat too much!

1  Thank Lilla S
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I am a Hungarian girl living in Dublin, but anytime I go back to Hungary I go to this place. My last visit was extremely good as well. I went there with two of my Polish friends and the food, the drinks and the service was simply fantastic. Our server - his name was Gyula if memory serves well - was really attentive and always made sure our glass is full. Many thanks to him. I would really recommend this place to anybody who wants to try all the traditional Hungarian and some of the international dishes for a fantastic value in a nice atmosphere.

1  Thank gyorkosniki
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Really enjoyed the meals at this restaurant, and another one in the city. Can't really go wrong with 'eat and drink as much as you like'. Tried many different dishes, although sometimes it was hard to figure out what was a sweet or not, managed ok though.
This restaurant had cocktails included too, although my partner wasn't as happy because they had no red wine.

1  Thank indigobay1972