“Yum!”

Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Yum!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed both our meals here. Yes it was so good we went back! Service was great, the prices are pretty standard for Europe. The Mojito's were huge and well mixed and the tequila menu was great fun!

Word to the wise- If you're going to get the chilli cheese fries starter (divine) get it to share. The servers recommend that you do. They're right...we shared the first time and on the return visit they were so good we got one each. Mistake, I though my ribs were going to explode!

It's also advisable to book, this place is jumping on weekends, but it's also open till 1am. We didn't book the first time but we arrived later on in the evening so they found us a table. All in all a fantastic experience.

• Visited November 2013

• Turkish first
Budapest, Hungary
“low price/value ratio”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Nothing special, you can eat the same quality food in Budapest much cheaper. The portions were too small.

• Visited December 2013
“Service minded staff”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Great Mexican food. Enjoy coronas and patron tequilas together with friends in the busy atmosphere. Fun place for both couples and friends having dinner and drinks.

“very tasty but pricy”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

we enjoyed very much the food and drinks, the taste is authentic and the presentation of the dish was nice. The place was packed, but it is not an excuse to have bad service.

• Visited October 2013
Bethesda, Maryland
“Best Jalapeño Poppers in the World”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I have to admit that whenever I come to Budapest I go to Iguana to get my "popper fix." I'm a jalapeño popper aficionado. I've had them everywhere from Mexico to Texas to wherever I go. No one makes them better. They have a crunchy coating like no other. The rest of their Tex-Mex food is just fine. Nothing special, but never disappointing. Even the service is traditionally Mexican--very, variable. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow, always friendly. If you're expecting fast, efficient service, go to McDonalds. When you're at Iguana, relax. If the food is slow in arriving simply order another beer.

Visited September 2013