“a good choice”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

A little much of a muchness. Same menu the world over.

Well prepared food, big portions and good service.

Clean restaurant and bathrooms.

You know what you're gonna get. Did so to good quality.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

This is a true TGIF inside the mall. The menu is almost identical to the western menu. Service was good and food was what TGIF food is in the USA. We ate here since we are not meat eaters and everything in the mall had meat and more meat. Prices are OK, higher than the food court places but not bad for a sit down restaurant.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Few years ago when I dropped by in West End City Center to TGI Friday's it was not a very nice experience, that's why I never wanted to try again their restaurant. Yesterday was way different than last time.

Stuff was very nice and kind, and polite. We took our sits not on the mall-side, but the other, so it was really cosy, not watching the shoppers all around. We had three different starters, like mozzarella and chicken fingers and potato-ships with sauces, and after that I took the bacon+guacamole cheeseburger. It was fantastic! I'd totally recommend it to you - especially because of previous bad visit there, I'd never imagined that the cook was so good. Like in other TGI's in other countries, maybe even better.

I'll definitely go there again, and actually, I can't wait their special 'treatments' as for the drinks. I've chosen the hot fruity tea, try it - sounds nothing special, but it is very nice.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

This restaurant was in the right place at the right time on sunday afternoon. Although not particiularly busy we found the food quite slow in coming. However, having said that I could not fault the food in any way and could most definitely recommend the chicken fajitas. IService charge is not included so staff are relying on your generosity when paying the bill, all the more reason for greater efficiency.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Was famished and TGI Friday's was right there inviting me. For a vegan the staff was very courteous to get my customized order. Was impressed by the staff coordination, though they took time it was worth it as they were making my experience with this place unforgettable. They checked and double-checked every thing to ensure that a food with no meat was served and confirmed it to me. About the food, TGI Friday's has never disappointed me, be it all the 5 countries which I visited in the last year.