“A positive experience”

Ranked #2,274 of 3,299 Restaurants in Budapest
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We had lunch in this restaurant because it was near our hotel. There where several customers but we were served friendly and at once. The lunch was tasty and reasonable priced. The interior was very variable. We can recommend it at least as a reasonable place to have lunch.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Like previous reviewer we sat for a long time before anyone offered to serve us even though they had hardly any other customers. It looks really nice from the outside but not so appealing close up. The food was very basic and unappetising. My partner had goose leg because he'd enjoyed the same dish in another stay rant the night before. This was very disappointing and was basically a plate of mashed potato with a few dry slices of meet and a bit of cabbage. My venison stew was slightly better but not much. The waitress was fairly miserable and we wouldn't recommend it when there are so many good restaurants in Budapest.

2  Thank YorkielassEngland
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We liked the look of this place on our first night in Budapest - the decor was quirky which appealed to our taste. We entered and sat at a table for 10 minutes and were totally ignored. We left and went for a drink elsewhere and when we came back an hour later we sat at the same table and this time got served. The food was OK though we doubt we will eat catfish ever again and we probably wouldn't go here again if there was anywhere else open.The staff were fine the second time around but I still don't understand why we were ignored on our first attempt.

1  Thank spatchlet
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We went to this restaurant as it was near the hotel and we thought it looked good.

we had two pizza with salami or saussages and two desserts, i did not eat my sausagge on my pizza becasue they looked a bit strange and were releasing lots of oil but my partners. During the rest of the afternoon may partners started to complaint that he was not feeling too well, we were going out for dinner and we had to go back to the hotel because he was going to be sick. Throughout the night my partner was severly sick on many occasion and end up spending all day in bed on saturday.

Our week ends was ruined!!!

Avoid this place!

2  Thank myexpreriences
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I have been here many times. We had an appointment for good-bye party on one Saturday with 60-80 friends. But 1 week before it, me and my family wanted to try this restaurant. We ate pizza, but it was very delicious. So we were sure that this place would have been good for the party too. For that time if we have party with the same big group, we just go here. They have big place, so we can dance, play, sing (karaoke). The service is good, they are quick and the quality and quantity of the food is very good! I hope you will enjoy eating this restaurant too.