I stayed here with a friend in spring 2012 after reading other Trip Advisor reviews. It was a great place to stay for a few nights, with a nice sized bathtub. The manager was very sweet and helpful. We were able to travel by foot throughout the city from the hotel each day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boulevard City Guesthouse is located in a multifloors building in Budapest offering overnight with breakfast and apartments. Comfortable double-rooms and apartments in country house style equipped with showers, TV, fridge are situated on the upper floors of the building. The apartments provide enough space for 2-6 people and amenities for self-catering. In the Boulevard City Guesthouse breakfast can be booked. In summer our terrace is a nice place for having a calm and relaxed breakfast. The Boulevard City is quietly but centrally located in Budapest, 5 walking minutes from the Danube's bank on Pest side and from the Big Ring Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boulevard City Guesthouse Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulevard City Guesthouse And Apartments
- Boulevard City Guesthouse & Apartments Hotel Budapest