We trusted Trip Advisor Reviews to pick a place to stay in Budapest. We got a 3 bedroom flat with a balcony and a nice courtyard view. The furnishings are spartan, but comfortable. The location is outstanding. It is only a short walk to the #4 and #6 tram lines and a slightly longer walk to the Danube. There are several stores and restaurants nearby. It is a few blocks to Rady Utca, the main restaurant street for that part of Budapest. For the price, it would be hard to do better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boulevard City Guesthouse is located in a multifloors building in Budapest offering overnight with breakfast and apartments. Comfortable double-rooms and apartments in country house style equipped with showers, TV, fridge are situated on the upper floors of the building. The apartments provide enough space for 2-6 people and amenities for self-catering. In the Boulevard City Guesthouse breakfast can be booked. In summer our terrace is a nice place for having a calm and relaxed breakfast. The Boulevard City is quietly but centrally located in Budapest, 5 walking minutes from the Danube's bank on Pest side and from the Big Ring Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Budget Places, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Boulevard City Guesthouse Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulevard City Guesthouse And Apartments
- Boulevard City Guesthouse & Apartments Hotel Budapest