“Splendid place in peacefull area....”

Jagello Business Hotel
Ranked #138 of 334 Hotels in Budapest
Rijeka, Croatia
“Splendid place in peacefull area....”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Peacefull hotel near park and congress center. Clean and quiet place with own parking and garage. Excellent staff, decent, fast and serviceable. Great value for money.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Igor L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Szeged, Hungary
Reviewed March 20, 2012

This hotel is excellent: everything was gr8: service, food, location and price as well is perfect! Everybody should go there and stay at least one week in the hotel in the one and only city: BUDAPEST, Hungary!!! (L) :)

Room Tip: All of the rooms are excellent
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2012

The time what I spent at your hotel was absolutly faboulos. Thanks everything, I hope I can use your service in the future again.

• Stayed January 2012
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 2, 2011

I spent a week in this hotel. Only superlatives I can talk about this hotel. I was totally satisfied with the friendly, polite and helpful service. (The lady at breakfast and receptionists as well!) The rooms were cleaned every day, apparently, the breakfast was delicious and always fresh! (If I ask, Fried eggs were made for me)
I got the bus to the city center and back so easily. I am sure I want to come here again next year and I would recommend to anyone who likes the comfort and warm atmosphere! It's a small warm hotel!!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Peter M
San Francisco, California
Reviewed November 2, 2011

We are from San Francisco, we stayed in the hotel with our family a couple of times (visiting friends)
The rooms are comfortable, the price is competitive and the personal service is always extremely helpful and friendly.
The breakfast is the best I have ever eaten in hotel. We have traveled a lot here in the US. too, but I have never eaten such a good breakfast before. They are child friendly.
I recommend the hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: We tried several rooms, they were all really good.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
thessaloniki
Reviewed October 29, 2011

i have stayed for 5 days at this hotel due to my participation in a european project. It was our host's choice. The room was very clean but all the facilities were basic, exactly as shown in the hotel's pictures. I couldn't rest myself during some nights because early in the morning I could smell the sausages being cooked. The breakfast was basic too. They had the same food every single day and there wasn't any fresh juice nor fruits, during our stay. The hotel is far away from everything exempt for the World Trade Center and the new Budapest's Mall MOM. If I ever come back in Budapest, I won't stay here.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Jagello, Manager at Jagello Business Hotel, responded to this review, October 30, 2011
Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you very much for your comment, it is always very helpful for us.
Hearby I would like to react to it.
You are right, Jagello Hotel is a three star hotel next to Budapest Congress Center. It is not exactly in the city center. Nevetheless, the bus stop is next to the hotel so you can reach the city center in 15 minutes.
You are right, our hotel is very clean and this is one of the most important thing in a hotel.

You are right, the breakfast is not as rich as in a five star hotel but we serve a variety of coffees or flavoured teas, hams, sausages, juices, yoghurt, jams, and last but not least, a variety of egg-dishes made on demand and what is very important that all of the ingredients are fresh and strictly contolled.
As this is a three star hotel with low prices, it is not possible to offer exclusive services such as fresh orange juice or salmon for breakfast.

We are really sorry that you could not rest from the smell of the sausages being prepared, but the sausages have to be prepared for breakfast so that our kind guests can have them.

We are really sorry that we had no opportunity to handle your complaint on the spot, it is important for us to handle all complaints and serve the guests in the best way.
Riga, Latvia
Reviewed May 10, 2011

I was at a conference in Budapest Conference & World Trade Center and this hotel turned about to be a very good choice for me. It was a bit basic but nice and with a very good price and close (6min walk) to the Conference center. I would be happy to stay here again, if I need to be in this part of Budapest.

In more detail. The building is new and it looks like the hotel was built just a few years ago. The hotel is located in a nice and quiet residential area. The rooms are on the small side, but nice, with new furniture and tastefully furnished. The room was always well cleaned up and all interactions with hotel staff went well.

The hotel provides breakfast but it was not included in my room rate. Because of that, I did not use it and cannot evaluate it. There was no wireless internet, I did not try to check with hotel staff whether there was wired internet.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on our hotel, it was very helpful for us
Hearby I can declare that there is free wireless internet in the hotel.
I hope we can host you as a guest during your next stay in Budapest.