“Really nice and calm atmosphere”
Review of Spamassage Center

Spamassage Center
Ranked #11 of 128 Spas & Wellness in Budapest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Spamassage Center is a place in the 11th district of Budapest, devoted to overall well-being through a variety of professional massage therapies, body treatments, beauty treatments, cosmetics, facials, personal training, yoga and alternative therapies (meditation, healing energy treatment/reiki, chakra healing, mirror therapy, life coaching) that encourage the renewal of mind, body and spirit. RESERVATION: Please note, that appointments need to be booked at least a few days ahead by phone if possible. If not, please write an email. OPENING HOURS: We do not have opening hours, we only work for reservation. LOCATION: We are located at Kosztolányi Dezső square at the 11th district of Budapest. HOW TO GET HERE: One option is to take a taxi (just show the daxi driver our address: 1115 Budapest, Bartók Béla út 96.). When arrived, please remember to press doorbell 16, and push the big door. We are on the first floor, waiting for you outside of our entrance door. The other option is public transportation, which is changing accordingly where you are coming from. We would suggest to ask someone for help at the hotel, where you are staying at, or look up on the internet how to get here by public transportation. Some help: take tram number 49 or the bus number 7, they have a stop really close to us (at Kosztolányi Dezső square).
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I visited Spa Massage and took two massages. I got really good and friendly service. The massage is definitely good value for money, I would recommend. The place is not big or prestigious like the expensive SPAs but it serves the core purpose of relaxing experience and professional massage.

Gyongy_Lulu, Ügyvezető igazgató at Spamassage Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

We are doing our best to serve you, and we are very happy to get such great reviews, thank you :D

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"instructions"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Me and my boyfriend went for a massage at this place and I must say that I can really recommend it! The masseurs were so nice and experienced. They really gave us a warm experience and I really felt that the massage helped with some of the back pain I had before. The place is beautiful and I will definetly go back there again.

1  Thank MalinBabli
Gyongy_Lulu, Owner at Spamassage Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Thank you for your nice review, and we are waiting on to see you again at Spamassage.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Honestly, the massage I took from Spa Massage in Budapest was one of best, it was so relaxing aroma massage by the professional qualified massager, great customer care and the place looks awesome :)

-adeal-

2  Thank Deal4u
Gyongy_Lulu, Owner at Spamassage Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

It is always good to get an awsome feedback, thank you very much for that.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Me and my colleague were looking for good massage in Budapest and by chance we found Spa Massage. Everything went great from the begining to the end.

I made an appointment over the phone three days before. The operator was very kind, with nice English. The salon itself is beuautiful appartment on Bartok Bela Street. When we arrived there we were offered a drink, chat a little bit and payed by Szep Kartya. The price is reasonable and you can check it on their web page.

Massage was greate. Deep and strong as I like and I needed. I can only recommend the masseaur unfortunately I do not remember the name. The only think I missed was shower. I am used to take a shower before massage and there was not such a possibility.

Gyongy_Lulu, Owner at Spamassage Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Thanks a lot for this great review, we are pleased to hear that you had a good time at our salon, and were satisfied with the manager massage. Also would like to inform you, that there are actually 2 bathrooms (one with shower, and one with a bath tub), so we are really sorry, that we did not have a chance to let you know in advance. Hope to see you next time, and please let us know, if you would like to take a shower before the massage, so we can prepare everything for you.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I was looking for a sports/deep tissue massage in Budapest and just kept finding Thai massage places. Having been to a few they did not seem very professional and did not work the muscles or leave me feeling as though I had had a good, deep massage. I found this place online and the price was very reasonable so I gave it a go.
It was by far the best massage I have had. Although I only paid for 1 hour, it lasted for longer and I didn't feel as though I was just a customer. Time was taken to make sure my muscles that needed attention were sorted out, the massage itself was extremely thorough/comprehensive and it was all extremely professional, with a caring touch.
I have booked to go back for more as it is well worth the money. There are other services available and it is normally fully booked so I would recommend calling to book in advance.
I would recommend this place 100% - by far the best in Budapest, you will not be disappointed. Tram 49 from the city centre will take you (nearly) to the door in 15 minutes.

Gyongy_Lulu, Owner at Spamassage Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Thank you for this positive review, we are surprised to hear that there are not so many good massage places in Budapest. Our team is specialized to give the customer a caring touch with the professional treatment.