“Below average taste, overcharged bill”
Review of La Lucia

La Lucia
Ranked #3,086 of 4,090 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was the worst food at my 7 days family trip in Budapest.
In additional they overcharged the menu prices
€55 a simple dinner for 2 without any drinks, only a small bottle of water (€5.50).
I give 1 star because I can't give 0 stars

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank petersY6148QJ
Write a reviewReviews (559)

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

Was looking for a spicy cuisine... found in their chicken fried rice... the taste was good... the menu options are varied to match every eaters taste buds!

Reviewed January 6, 2020

My friends and I had dinner in this restaurant and it was awful.
First of all waiters were really rude; they do not care about your requests and you have the feeling you are not welcome there.
We ordered a typical hungarian food and my two friends while eating found white worms among the mushrooms. Really really desgusting. We called the waiters who firstly apologised..and that's it. He said it is something that can happen...that's why they were just removing the charge for one plate.
It is not a metter of money..we don't care about money when you are in holiday...it is about the gesture of NOT kindness they had. Nobody else came to apologised and to tell us the truth. We left really disgusted. Please do not go ever.

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Three of the four meals we ordered were cold. We sent two back to be heated up. Only one returned.
Everyone had eaten (20 mins later) when we told the waitress that one meal hadn’t come back and not to bother with it any more. She tried to tell me I would still have to pay for it but I flatly refused. Eventually they took one meal off the bill but it was still expensive. Overpriced, rude staff, food cold and poor quality. Give it a miss.

Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

Extremely expensive, dishes with meat cost 17-20 euros. Very rude waiter.
He told us that if we don't order anything but soup we have to go.
Intolerable behaviour, the worst experience I had.
And something more.
The chairs have been very dirty.
Is it normal for such expensive prices to sit clients in dirty seats?