Great business hotel on the River Danube! I travel to Budapest on a regular basis and try to stay close to my customers. The hotel is perfect for the business traveller.
The advantages of this hotel:
1) Very comfortable bed and spacious rooms
2) Free wifi (in the lobby as well)
3) Close to the Margaret Island if you want to jog
4) Friendly and helpful staff
5) Very decent restaurant
6) Well located if you have customers on the Buda side
The disadvantages of this hotel:
1) Traffic may be a challenge if you need to get to the Pest side
Overall, a great business hotel and one I will look forward to staying in again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Budapest Danube is the perfect hotel for a holiday or short break in Budapest. This 4 star hotel on the Buda side of the city, between Margaret Bridge and Chain Bridge, overlooks the Danube and the Parliament. Walk just 10 minutes to the stunning World Heritage Buda Castle or a weekend of fantastic shopping in the cosmopolitan city centre. Enjoy the hotel restaurant and bar and unwind in our gym and sauna. The hotel is fully accessible for guests with limited mobility. Onsite parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and ACCOR so you can book your Novotel Budapest Danube reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Budapest Danube Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Danube
- Budapest Novotel