We stayed at the Boscolo for 6 nights for our Honeymoon and we could not fault anything. We were upgraded to a superior room and given complimentary cake on arrival which was a really nice touch.
the room was very spacious and made staying for 6 nights incredibly easy. as other reviews have mentioned the hotel is on a very busy main road but you can hardly hear anything and the beds are so comfy and big.
it was great to have spa facilities to use daily which was included in the price of the stay. we treated ourselves to a treatment offer which was 75min and around £40 . it was very relaxing and reasonably priced.
the breakfasts were fantastic buffet breakfast with everything you could possibly want including bottles of prosecco. one morning there was a live string quartet playing which was amazing.
the hotel itself is incredible - like many other reviews you do have to see it yourself to believe it. the first night we ate in the New York cafe - the food was lovely and not too expensive considering. they also bring you fresh homemade bread and butter to the table which was very tasty. we also had a cocktail one night in the bar - very cool decor with a pianist playing requests. however we only had the one cocktail here as they were about £10 each and there are much cheaper places in Budapest to drink.
the hotel staff were very friendly and knowledgeable - much better than the staff at the tourist info.
we are so glad we decided to stay here for our honeymoon - we felt fantastic in this grand hotel it was like being on the Titanic.
we also loved Budapest - there was so much to see and do and we had plenty of time to enjoy the sights at a leisurely pace. i would definitely recommend going to a thermal spa - we went to Szechenyi baths and it was fabulous.
I will definitely be thinking of coming back here for our Anniversary
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience 5-star luxury when staying in the gorgeous Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection. Our contemporary hotel is located in close proximity to some of the Budapest area's best attractions, including Chain Bridge, Great Synagogue and Vaci Utca. Be sure to visit our serene indoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, full service spa and impeccable restaurants during your visit to our luxury hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection Hotel Budapest
- Hotel Boscolo New York Palace
- New York Palace Budapest