This Hotel is really amazing. I had the presidential suite here. There are 2. one with red colors one with green. I took the green one with a huge dining area for 12 people, giant living room, guest bathroom, Masterbedroom and a huge bathroom. it looks like a castle from outside. Infrotn of tram station you have this great palace.marble everywhere and very very polite people working there. As I said the presidential suite is amazing and you should try it. We were there for a birthday party. It has mirrors everywhere in the barocc style, balcony small, giant TV and is really really incognito in the 1st floor. The spa although was disappointing. the pool area is a bit depressing as its under the earth and has a low seeling. But the showers and the steam bath and sauna or more exciting. The famous new york caffe is also there. Check it out. Nice place the whole hotel. My friends stayed in regular rooms. They were no doubt amazing rooms for what they payed. Big enough with bathroom and everything was just perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary New York Palace is the rethinking of the original edifice built in 1894 by the creative ideas of Maurizio Papiri and Ádám Tihanyi D. The building has an eclectic style relying on the Italian renaissance and baroque however modern contemporary interior design has gained ground in the formation of inner spaces creating one of the most dignified hotels within the Boscolo Group. The opulent splendour of New York Palace can be recognized not only in forms but materials as well. The most accented part of the impressive building is the ground floor Café with its 16 devilish fauns and - "El Ashmodai" the ancient figure of coffee and meditation - holding the lantern in such style and propagating the spirituality of the New York Café. All marbles, textiles and furnishings for the Hotel come from the original home of style and design: Italy. Inner spaces are decorated with bronze statues the ceiling with the marvellous original panel paintings of Gusztáv Mannhemer and Ferenc Eisenhut in the halls. Available for guests: 24 hours room service, luxury chauffeur service, baby-sitter service, rent a car, internet access, secretary service, business centre. In the accelerated world of today there is a need for such a place where one can rest & relax and enjoy the beneficial result of various special treatments. The outside world can be totally excluded whilst in the Spa and guests can indulge themselves in treatments promising "eternal life" with the help of professional masseurs and therapists. Situated on the first floor of the hotel, the five conference rooms and our Ball Room are holding the most up-to-date of audio-visual equipment. Appropriate to arrange any kind of, meeting, conference, training program, cocktail parties or business dinner... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Marriott and Jetsetter so you can book your Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection Hotel Budapest
- Hotel Boscolo New York Palace
- New York Palace Budapest