This was my second time to the hotel. It was a fantastic experience the first time and it was over shadowed by the entrance. My second visit one year later as also been largely successful.
I start with the negatives that the hotel needs to look at. One person on checking when you have a group reservation was not a good idea. I got caught up in group reservation and was annoyed entering the hotel. However i was upgraded when I complained to a junior suite from an executive room so damage limitation .Of course we will never know if i would have got the upgrade anyway!
I had slippers in my room but no dressing gown i asked for it and was given it with no problem. Infact everything i asked for i was given with no problem at all. The front desk staff have got much much better they are friendly and happy. However the room service waiters and domestic staff need to improve on english skills if they want to work in a five star hotel.
The other problem that happened was that i stayed in bed till 2.30pm in the afternoon with a do not disturb sign on the door and some one telephoned me to see if i wanted room service!! note show this to all staff if do not disturb sign is on don't check on them until at least 24 hours after no contact. PLEASE NOTE THIS.
its a very secure hotel with lift key access only to lifts and no visible stairs . After saying all this i will return and hope to enjoy the hotel some more. I have noticed they have added big red numbers over the balcony for location purposes.. its look a bit tacky and spoils the beautiful building so please do remove this.
I hope if you are reading this its not putting you off. the majority of my stay was outstanding with a real relaxing time and a lovely spa too. I am just extremely picky and always believe there is room for improvement. Positive words about this hotel are ultra clean , ultra friendly , ultra delight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience 5-star luxury when staying in the gorgeous Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection. Our contemporary hotel is one of the most grand luxury hotels in Budapest, Hungary. It offers proximity to some of the Budapest area' best attractions, including Chain Bridge, Great Synagogue, and Vaci Utca. We invite you to stay with us and visit our serene indoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, full service spa, and impeccable restaurants during your visit to Budapest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection Hotel Budapest
- Hotel Boscolo New York Palace
- New York Palace Budapest