Really beautiful building inside and out. Rooms are big, clean and fresh and so are the bathrooms with nice Etros amenities. We had a room with wall to wall window and a huge balcony overlooking the city. The interior design is modern and clean with lots of light coming from the outside.
Lobby is really beautiful and check-in process just average.
New York Cafe is so gorgeous that we ate there almost every day in our 5 days stay in Budapest.
The only reason why I did not give 5 stars is because of the location as it is not really a "walking distance" to the old part of the town. In addition, we did not feel at complete ease when walking back to the hotel at night. In terms of location I would have preferred Sofitel, Meridien, Intercontinental or Marriott.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience 5-star luxury when staying in the gorgeous Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection. Our contemporary hotel is one of the most grand luxury hotels in Budapest, Hungary. It offers proximity to some of the Budapest area' best attractions, including Chain Bridge, Great Synagogue, and Vaci Utca. We invite you to stay with us and visit our serene indoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, full service spa, and impeccable restaurants during your visit to Budapest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection Hotel Budapest
- Hotel Boscolo New York Palace
- New York Palace Budapest