The hotel itself was phenomenally beautiful. The staff was extremely polite and genuinely helpful. The interior and exterior of the building are beautiful and clean. We had a lovely room; clean, plenty of space and comfortable bed. A previous post had mentioned the unfortunate showerheads in the ceiling; once we discovered they were not working properly and spraying all over we took a towel and wiped them and from then on they performed their task well. The New York Cafe has consistently decent food; the rabbit soup was really tasty. The breakfast has plenty to choose from. The location isn't spectacular, however, we did walk to the House of Terror and Opera House. But we did walk around at night - to the grocery store on the corner, the shopping center a few blocks away - and didn't feel any different an atmosphere than you'd find in most American cities at night. We would absolutely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience 5-star luxury when staying in the gorgeous Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection. Our contemporary hotel is one of the most grand luxury hotels in Budapest, Hungary. It offers proximity to some of the Budapest area' best attractions, including Chain Bridge, Great Synagogue, and Vaci Utca. We invite you to stay with us and visit our serene indoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, full service spa, and impeccable restaurants during your visit to Budapest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection Hotel Budapest
- Hotel Boscolo New York Palace
- New York Palace Budapest