6 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$149
eDreams$149
travelup.com$170
3,144 results
All reviews parliament building jacuzzi and sauna great hotel free hot drinks lounge area bottled water recommend this hotel bathroom door breakfast was excellent the river tea coffee reception staff minute walk city break modern hotel visiting budapest beautiful city
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2019

Situated in a quiet location, but at same time close to Parliament Square and River Danube. Nice, clean, modern, great staff - absolutely no negatives. Highly recommend and would definitely stay there again if we return to the city.
Nice touch was the surprise complimentary wine and chocolates that were placed in our room on my wife's birthday - (apparently they check everyone's d.o.b. on registration form).

2  Thank lem_jpm
Toth_Barbara, Front Office Manager at Hotel Parlament, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2019

Dear „lem_jpm”,

I cannot be thankful enough for recommending our Hotel Parlament on the world’s most popular traveler site.

I would like to thank you for emphasizing our great location but I am even more glad to see that our hotel could be a perfect base for your holiday in our magical city and our team could make your stay even more pleasant with their helpful attitude.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back to Budapest!

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed October 12, 2019 via mobile

You have to stay here!!
Staff are so accommodating , friendly, helpful, and cheerful. Knowledge about local attractions- very helpful and economically aware of prices.
Hotel is very clean, funky decoration- in a very understated , interesting and engaging way. Beds are extreme comfortable, bathrooms really well stocked with vanity items - decoration beautiful. Always tidy after a long day sightseeing.Breakfast very good, hot and cold. Great selection.
Location -fantastic near Parliament buildings. Easy walk to lively hubs/ bars/ restaurants
I think this hotel is a brilliant choice!!
Thank you for making our holiday wonderful. I’ll be back.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Stay728327
Toth_Barbara, Front Office Manager at Hotel Parlament, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2019

Dear „Stay728327”,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at our lovely Hotel and for taking your precious time to share your positive experiences with us and also with online readers.

It is a real pleasure to see that your city break and birthday celebration turned to be truly memorable. I am happy that you appreciated our ideal location, loving hospitality and the high convenience of your room and bed.

We truly hope your ways will lead you back to us in the not so distant future for more excellent experiences.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed October 11, 2019

I loved this hotel! The rooms were clean, updated, and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was delicious with many different options. The staff were friendly and courteous and had no problem helping us set up reservations at local restaurants and tourist sites. They even recommended us to local spots that happened to be my favorite meal of the trip! The location was perfect, down a quiet side street, but within a short walking distance of most of the attraction sites. Also, the wifi worked well.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Megan C

Dear „Megan C”,

Let me thank you for staying with us at Hotel Parlament during your recent city break in the wonderful city of Budapest.

I am glad to learn from your kind review that our lavish buffet-breakfast, the cleanliness of your room was all to your satisfaction. Above all I am especially thankful for recognizing our team’s professional services. It was a pleasure hosting you.

May you plan to return to our lovely city, we would be pleased to welcome you back to our Hotel Parlament.

With best regards,

Reviewed October 10, 2019 via mobile

It’s a very smart hotel which is walking distance ( about a 800m ) to the upmarket shopping street, ruin bars , shopping mall and the hop on hop off bus stop.
The hotel has a superb hot breakfast spread with a choice of 3 types of eggs , grilled veggies, assorted cold cuts , array of cheeses, breads , spreads , cereals juices and coffee.
The room was a decent size with adequate space for our luggage .
No tea coffee service in the room but it’s available complimentary in the lounge through the day along with bottled water and dry snack.
The hotel does not have lunch/ dinner or in room-service .
The staff make up for it by being generally very friendly and accommodating including heating up food that u may have bought from Outside .
We enjoyed our stay there .

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank RashmiRaghu

Dear „Rasmi Raman”,

First and foremost let me thank you for staying with us at our Hotel Parlament and for your feedback you have kindly shared with the community and with us as well.

Reading your generous words about the friendly service provided by our Team filled me with pride; it made me glad that we had been able to contribute to a pleasant city break in our great city. I am also grateful for highlighting our nice location and the wide variety and quality of our breakfast.

I truly hope that we will indeed have the honor to welcome you back to our Hotel Parlament one day, when your travel plans bring you back to our wonderful capital of Budapest.

With kind regards,

Reviewed October 7, 2019 via mobile

We visited Hotel Parliament in April and were so impressed that we decided to return when we paid another visit to Budapest in October. It was every bit as good as before. Helpful, friendly staff; very clean rooms and public areas: great buffet breakfast; convenient location. We will be making sure to return again!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank nearthepier
Toth_Barbara, Front Office Manager at Hotel Parlament, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2019

Dear „Suzanne”,

Let us thank you for your kind and positive review shared about your second experiences in our Hotel Parlament.

I am glad to read that you have been satisfied with the level of services provided during your whole stay and that you enjoyed your room’s comfort and the cleanliness met your approval this time as well. I also would like to thank you for your nice words regarding our breakfast buffet; it is so nice to know that you enjoyed our selection and the quality of food.

We loved having you here in our Hotel Parlament and we are already looking forward to welcoming you back, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Best regards,