8 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$149
eDreams$149
travelup.com$170
3,144 results
All reviews parliament building jacuzzi and sauna great hotel free hot drinks lounge area bottled water recommend this hotel bathroom door breakfast was excellent the river tea coffee reception staff minute walk city break modern hotel visiting budapest beautiful city
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019

Great staff. Clean as a whistle. Nicely decorated. Fabulous breakfast. Great location. The only negative that I have is....is that the room was very small and there was no place to put our luggage. I don't think that all the rooms were as small as ours, but we were only staying 1 night.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank elisas793
Balazs_DOBOS, Front Office Manager at Hotel Parlament, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Dear „Elisa S”,

It is great to read that you spent overall a nice break with us and the glamorous design of our hotel was to your liking.

I am also thrilled to see that you appreciated the friendly service provided by our breakfast room and front desk team.
However, I regret to see that you were not fully satisfied with the size of your room, I am sorry that were not aware of your dissatisfaction as I am most certain that we could find a solution for you.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you once again for staying with us and we hope that you would not hesitate to choose our Hotel Parlament**** for your upcoming visits to our lovely capital.

Reviewed May 14, 2019

We stayed for 7 nights at the Hotel Parlament, and it was just perfect. First of all, the staff: smiling, helpful, attentive - thank you all for making our stay so pleasant! Impeccable cleanliness, in all areas of the hotel. Our room (312) was bright and comfortable. We appreciated the possibility to order, free of charge, slippers and robes. Design of the lobby, breakfast and bar area is so cozy and welcoming. Tasty, plentiful breakfast. And all this in the excellent location - central and quiet. Just one of the best hotels we have ever been.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank rarina

Dear „rarina”,

I am so glad that you chose our Hotel Parlament**** for your recent city break in Budapest. Thank you very much for your precious time taken to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor!

I am thrilled to read that you were impressed by the service provided by our team and you were pleased with the design, with the immaculate cleanliness. Your compliments on our breakfast service are also very much appreciated.

I would like to thank you for your heartfelt recommendation and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel Parlament!

Reviewed May 13, 2019

Only negative; room cleaning staff started 8am to make noise in the hallway. If that could be pushed to 09am in stead, we would stay here again for sure. Perfect service, nice breakfast and clean, cozy rooms.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank reutman
Balazs_DOBOS, Front Office Manager at Hotel Parlament, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2019

Dear "reutman",

Herewith let me thank you for having chosen our Hotel Parlament**** for your city trip to Budapest and for posting such a wonderful review on our TripAdvisor site.

It is amazing to learn from your five-star review that you enjoyed your stay and our hotel could be a perfect base for you to discover Budapest. I am also glad that you received a first-class service from my colleagues.
However I am truly sorry to read that you felt our cleaning staff started to work too early, please be ensured that I have already forward your feedback our Housekeeping Manager in order to consider any changes in our daily operation.

It was our pleasure to have you in our lovely boutique hotel and we are very much looking forward to meeting you again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 13, 2019

We stayed for four nights: room very comfortable; wonderful breakfast with wide selection; friendly and helpful staff; cosy bar area for end-of-day drinks. Great location, less than 10 minutes to walk to the Parliament building and river, and most places you would want to visit are within 30 minutes.

1  Thank andrewlflynn

Dear "andrelflynn",

Thank you very much for staying at our four-star boutique hotel during your recent visit in our lovely capital and for your valuable time taken to share your experiences with the readers.

It is so nice to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and our hotel, our location, our facilities and services could all meet or even exceed your expectations.

Your fantastic compliments are very much appreciated and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel Parlament in the not so distant future!

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights. Could not find one thing I would change. The staff were unbelievably approachable and mega helpful. The cleanliness and comfort in the bedroom was ideal and couldn't be faulted. The breakfast range was incredible. All you could wish for and more. More importantly, super central yet incredibly quiet location. Would recommend the hotel to anyone !

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 107jezt
Balazs_DOBOS, Front Office Manager at Hotel Parlament, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear "Jez T",

First and foremost let me thank you for having chosen our Hotel Parlament as a home away from home during your visit in Budapest.

Reading in your amazing review that you would not hesitate to stay with us again filled me with great joy. I am especially proud and glad to know that our entire Hotel Parlament Team could contribute to a flawless and memorable experience for you. It was my greatest pleasure to share your compliments with them.

Let me thank you for rating us and please do not hesitate to contact us directly once you have your next trip’s dates.