2,888 results
All reviews parliament building jacuzzi and sauna great hotel free hot drinks lounge area bottled water recommend this hotel bathroom door hot and cold food short walk the river breakfast room breakfast was excellent reception staff tea and coffee quiet street city break
Selected filters
Reviewed June 19, 2015

This hotel offers everything you need, good position, good food,..The only thing I didn't like was the bathroom which is kind of weird but maybe that's just me. I would suggest you this hotel, I've been in 5 stars hotel that don't look this good!

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
DoraFanniKovacs, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Parlament, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2015

Dear „Ludovico B”,
Thank you very much for your kind review about your recent stay in our Hotel Parlament. I am reading your kind lines with great pleasure because it is certainly a valuable feedback for us about the quality of guest services provided.
I am delighted that you would recommend us to your fellow travellers. I hope that in the not too distant future will have the honour to welcome you back as well.
With best regards,

Reviewed June 18, 2015 via mobile

Well managed hotel, clean, comfortable rooms, close to some great attractions - and free wi-fi. Good price. What more can you ask for? The only questionable feature was the opaque glass door to the bathroom.

Main problem was the road system round the hotel - designed to confuse the visitor.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear “Campbell T”,

Thank you very much for taking your precious time and sharing your experiences about your recent stay in our Hotel Parlament here on Tripadvisor.
I am delighted to read your kind words and I am thankful for your compliments concerning the comfort and cleanliness of the Hotel and room, our central location and quality of free Wi-Fi. I hope that you returned home filled with great memories of your stay in Budapest and in our Hotel Parlament and that we will have the pleasure welcoming you back again in the near future.
Thank you also for your kind remark regarding the bathroom door. Please kindly be informed that your feedback is highly appreciated as it helps us to better understand our guests’ needs to be able to improve our services accordingly.

Thank you again for staying with us.
With kind regards,

Reviewed June 18, 2015

I recently arranged a 50th birthday weekend for 7 couples. I am so glad after a long search that we settled on the Hotel Parlament. The first thing was how wonderful the staff were from the start of my enquiry until we left. The staff are so friendly and helpful. The location is lovely, parliament building and the Danube are 5 minutes walk. You are also only 10 minutes from the area surrounding Kiraly Street with lots of quirky bars. There are a number of restaurants in the area and I would recommend Budapest Biztro which is a 6 minute walk. The rooms are gorgeous, exceptionally clean. The bar area is lovely with complimentary snacks, water, coffee, lemonade until 5pm every day. The breakfast had so much choice including fresh smoked salmon every day I was in heaven. I would not stay anywhere else!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear „Hilyf01”,

First and foremost on behalf of our team let me thank you again for choosing our Hotel Parlament for this very special occasion that you were celebrating during your stay in Budapest.
I am so happy that your birthday break was unforgettable and that you are satisfied with your hotel choice. I sincerely hope that we will have the pleasure welcoming you and your guests back again in the not too distant future.
Thank you for your kind compliments concerning our team; it is delightful that my colleagues could be at your assistance with useful advices, recommendations.

Your detailed and valuable feedback is highly appreciated as it ensures us as well that we could reach our main goal, to make your stay enjoyable and memorable.

With best regards,

Reviewed June 16, 2015

My husband, sister, mother and friends arrived in this small comfortable hotel after 2 weeks of travel and were greeted by a very friendly receptionist. We asked for rooms with balconies which were available. We had been on a river cruise so the rooms were large although our friends had a small room at first and asked to be moved which they were happy to do. The breakfast buffet was excellent...a very large assortment of anything one could want to eat. We loved the neighborhood. There is a lovely park around the corner with restaurants nearby and the Parliament building and river are a short walk. We walked all over the city from our hotel. One evening we took a cab to dinner in the Castle District(Buda) and were able to walk home via the Chain Bridge with the city lit before us! A lovely stay!!!

Room tip: Rooms with balcony seem bigger...
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear “kath_irving”,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback about your recent stay in our Hotel Parlament.
I am delighted to read that you were satisfied with our location and could explore the city easily. I glad that you chose to walk home from the Castle as it is indeed a very nice stroll with a breath taking view of the river Danube.
Thank you also for your kind words concerning our buffet breakfast, I am happy that we could provide you with a large selection of fresh and healthy food and drinks every morning while staying with us.
Thank you again for staying in our Hotel Parlament; it was a pleasure hosting you and your guests.
Should your travel plans bring you back to our lovely capital we would be thrilled to welcome you back to our Hotel as well.
With kind regards,

Reviewed June 12, 2015

Our first time in Budapest and we could not have picked a better hotel. From start to finish the staff went out of their way to be helpful - nothing was too much trouble. Our room was very clean, as was the bathroom. The breakfast was five star. The location is almost on Parliament Square, close to public transport, although we enjoyed walking through the lovely parks and squares to reach the areas we were interested in visiting.
Would we stay here again? YES!!!

Room tip: Rooms are double glazed so very little traffic noise.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank DianeS36
DoraFanniKovacs, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Parlament, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2015

Dear “DianeS36”,

On behalf of our team let me have the pleasure responding to your wonderful review about your recent stay in our Hotel Parlament. I am so happy to read that we could assist to an “outstanding hotel experience” for you and that you had an enjoyable time with. I am especially thankful for your kind words concerning our entire staff.
It was truly a pleasure hosting you and I hope that you will indeed consider returning once your travel plans bring you back to our lovely capital.

Thank you again for the valuable feedback.

With best wishes,