Casati Budapest Hotel(Budapest)
$117
$180
$146
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $241/night.

$128
$107
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

$155
$136
Corinthia Hotel Budapest(Budapest)
$249
$142
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$161
$152
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

$156
Priceline
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

$515
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

Choose this hotel based on price, location and availability of parking, we were staying in Heviz and wanted an overnight in Budapest to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We had a good triple room, clean but smelt of smoke as i had not asked for a non smoking room not realising that there was this optiom, however with wimdows and aircon it did smell a lot better! Filled the mini bar fridge with hungarian champagne from the local spar! Breakfast ok! But a total bargain and with 24 hour parking for about £6! When staying in a city where all you need is a place to lay your head this place ticks the boxes!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 17, 2012

You just can't beat the price for the location, which is why we stayed here. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable, and the facilities in the room were nice. The rooms have AC. The elevator goes to the 4th floor, so if you are on floor five, you have to walk up a flight, no biggie. The breakfast was average with scrambled eggs and sausage, as well as bread/rolls, meats and chesses, yogurt, cereal, and juices. There is no wifi, but they will give you an ethernet cord, so if you need internet, make sure you have that set up (otherwise, internet cafes are abundant in Budapest, I recommend Discover Budapest behing the National Opera House). I felt reception and breakfast staff were polite and helpful, contrary to some other reviews. I would like to see the luggage storage system improved - we had to leave our bags out in the open after checkout/before check in (arrived by night train), didn't seem secure at all, but we didn't have any problems.

If you are a budget traveller, a great deal with no frills here!

Room Tip: Request 4th floor or below if you don't want to walk up stairs to the 5th floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank blink7589
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I considered this hotel because the location was great and the price was affordable. Boy did I make a mistake! The staff members were very rude and not helpful! I was extremely suprised when I came into the hotel the first day and at the front desk I was given the towel that I used because it had a makeup stain! The smell in the room was bad. They claimed that they needed to use a spray to get rid of the bugs on the carpet. I was disgusted to put my belongings on the chairs or shelves. I slept there one night because I was so tired from traveling. The next day I checked out and I lost money because I booked for three nights.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank M F
Reviewed June 22, 2012

We arrived at Hotel 1.30am for a 2 night stay. Very friendly lady on reception. The room was spotlessly clean and very quiet had a great sleep. Breakfast was perfect as I dont have cooked at home. Considering the price of accom I wasnt expecting a free breakfast. Great location. yes we will stay here again .

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2012

The male staff by the breakfast was very impolite: breakfast is from 7 until 10 am. At 10 o'clock he closed the door, was no more entry allowed and was very nervous and spoke rudely with us. Terribble! Ther were many people from abroad: it is very wrong for the famous of our contry.
Please the hotel, send this man for a hotel-staff- training, because, he needs to explain, how to care about travellers.
The woman at the recepcions-desk was very polite and helpfull.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple