“Good food, good ambiance and perfect service”
Review of Matrjoska bisztro - CLOSED

Matrjoska bisztro
Cuisines: Russian, International, Gastropub, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2014

lovely place in Budapest's heart with a very good service. A little bit overpriced to the size of the portion but delicious food with a weekly updated menu.

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Everything good! Service, food and ambiance all fantastic!! The duck was the best of my life!! I don't have words to describe how satisfied I am!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I notice the restaurant two weeks ago, saw a sticker on a pole, somewhere in the city.Decided, to visit sometime.I expected a good restaurant, but it's the best in the categorie.the food (potato cream soup, and pelmeny) was exellent, the appetizer( homemade bread - still hot! - with olive oil), suprised me, in the best way.nice waiters and good welcome.The inner design was fantasitc, leaved me breathless.least, but not last, quality and valuable place.

1  Thank AlyssaDone
Reviewed April 18, 2014

My family and I tried out this fantastic restaurant on our penultimate night in the city. It was, by far, the best meal we had all week. The pork belly with king prawns, steak and pork tenderloin all received rave reviews from us. The puddings were equally good, the waiters helpful (both my main and my dessert were from the waiter's recommendation) and polite. I would recommend this restaurant to anybody visiting Budapest!

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Waiters very nice and kind and well prepeared. Plates are colorful and very authentic flavours. We don't have to wait a lot, but not too much table was inside. The enterior and design is clever and good.