Kiraly Baths - CLOSED

Book in advance
from
$5.26
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

1,017 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 2, 2020

Really enjoyed our visit. Looks nothing from the outside which probably stops it from being too touristy. Lots of locals when we visited. Lovely central domed structure and gorgeous hot spas.
Would definitely return.

3  Thank The_Crofter
Reviewed February 25, 2020

From the outside it just looks like an old building, but the main bath is beautiful.
It is pretty limited so the place gets full fast, so less relaxing.
The outside tub was the best part! And the staff was quite nice.

3  Thank robnijeboer
Reviewed February 25, 2020

Initial looks are that this place looks a bit run down and unloved. Some may call it character but it was perhaps a bit beyond that.

Signage to the baths and changing rooms weren't great and the receptionist didn't really give us much help with what to do or where to go.

It wasn't too busy in the morning which helped. If you leave before 12, you also get your deposit back so it's worth getting up a bit early to start the day off with a relaxing dip.

I wouldn't recommend for a group of 10+ just turning up as it's not that big (with everyone else there).

Date of experience: May 2019
3  Thank Scott F
Reviewed February 23, 2020

Went here on a Sunday afternoon and though having been before at this time and sometimes had to queue this was the longest I had ever had to wait - well over half an hour and the queue was right along the pavement outside.

Always gone after dark in winter and finally got to have some time in the outdoor hot tub though the water in it could be a little hotter especially when it's freezing outside. Also discovered an indoor jacuzzi. But again, you wouldn't fit very many people in it.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank southwestscotlad
Reviewed February 14, 2020 via mobile

I always enjoy a holiday that I can tour , see a lot then relax after. I went to most of the baths in Budapest. I enjoyed the Turkish more then the modern bathhouses in the area. The Turkish still have the octagon pools. With the dome tops. From the ottoman occupation in Hungary. Rudas is similar. I believe the water pump is the same. My silver necklace turnt black. Which means the water does have healing elements in it. Which was my sole purpose of the visits. Detox, destress ring in my birthday. Kiraly has a sweet barrel type bath outdoors too. It’s smaller. I watched the full moon while the air was cool and brisk in warm water. Life couldn't be better. Highly recommended

2  Thank Rafiki_11