“Magnificent apartment and a very kind host”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Westend

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Melihegy
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
“Magnificent apartment and a very kind host”
Reviewed May 1, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

The apartment is very spacious, with beautiful tall walls, and an internal feeling as if you were still before 1950s. The tapestry, the tall windows and doors add to this. The apartment is located in a quiet place right next to the west railway station, and a great & cheap parking place, this was important for us as we traveled by car. Because of its great placing, we were able to walk to some tourist sights like the 'Hosok tere'.
In total we were 4, but there was place for 5 people to sleep. Even though we arrived later than planned, the host was waiting for us. Another thing about the host is, that she is exceptional, she explained everything in detail, and gave us excellent hints on what to visit, where to eat, how to get around, and where to shop.
The payment was done right when we did the reservation, and no extra guaranty fee was required.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
MO

Reviewed December 5, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Rugged travelers
Torun
Reviewed December 4, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

valencia
Reviewed December 3, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$50
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing