“Unmissable”

Claustrophilia
Ranked #6 of 146 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Exit game? Room escape? Puzzle solving game? Team building? Having fun with others? The love of enclosure. And of course the catarsis what you feel when you are already out. This is the transplantion of the well known adventure and point & click games into the reality, where the searching, the puzzle solving and the excitement remains, but the experience becomes touchable and the place is real. You need to find real objects, combine and use them with which across the dozens of logical and ability games you get nearer to the final puzzle which gives you the key to escape. You have one hour in this environment closed from everyday life, where the ancient surviving and problem solving instincts inside of you can revive. You need to work in team, watch every details, every hint in the rooms to accomplish the game. Prepare yourself, we created the puzzles in a way that you need to use your brain capacity on the maximum level, to push your limits and of course to feel all right behind the padlocks.
London, United Kingdom
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Unmissable”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

If you are in Budapest you should definitely go! In one hour you will have so much fun...not easy to solve all the puzzles and quizzes in only one hour, I went with my boyfriend and we were able to solve up to the final 2 steps to get out...I would suggest to gfo in groups of 4, easier to be quick. The place is really nice and engaging, not good for claustrophobic people (no windows and you are locked in!) but if you are in trouble you can ask for help ringing a bell. ENJOY!

• Hungarian first
england
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“?????Amazing????”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Brilliant..Thoroughly enjoyed it. I was actually shocked just how much I enjoyed myself. only down side we couldn't win!
Well worth the money. would recommend to all. families, children and couples!

Gainesville FL
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Pleasantly Frustrating...Needed Another 30 Minutes”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

My family and I "experienced" Claustrophilia. What a fun event it was, puzzling through a myriad of conundrums to try to find our way out of the rooms. We felt, I suppose appropriately, pressured by the clock, having only one hour to complete the brain teasers. I would recommend Claustrophia for a group -- you need a critical mass of people and ideas to make sense of the puzzles, especially in the time allowed. Good fun!

1 Thank DRA1947
Ghent, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful intense experience”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

We did this game the last day of our visit to Budapest. I can recommend this to everybody who has some time left in this city. You will never forget this hour of intense searching and solving riddles!

Zurich
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Voodoo Room”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Really fun, 4 room puzzle. Took us about 45 minutes, and had a variety of challenges. Apparently it is slightly easier than the other Claustrophilia puzzle room but was still very fun.