Open today: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful Tour

Anna was a wonderful tour guide. She had so much information to impart and even related her... read more

Reviewed December 30, 2019
Barbara B
Wantagh, New York
Great fun!

Anna is very friendly and professional. She has a broad knowledge of the history of Hungary. She... read more

Reviewed December 2, 2019
viviantL6237EY

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2019

Anna made a custom tour for us. It was something else than her usual tour-program.
The tour was very well prepared and customized to our wishes! We could not have wished for a better tour. We were 60 people and everyone had a blast (and we learned quite a bit of new things!)

Anna was very witty and her stories were amuzing.

Thank you Anna!

Date of experience: March 2019
annasights, Owner at Anna'Sights - Tour Guide Service Budapest & Hungary, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Hello Marjolein, thank you so much for your feedback about our custom Bauhaus and Buda Castle tour. It was a pleasure to work with your creative, happy people. I hope your colleagues left Budapest with sweet memories of the weekend and it motivates them in their future roles. All the best,
Anna

Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

I booked a tour with Anna because I wanted to learn more about Budapest and see parts of the city most tourists don’t see. I was so happy that I did!

I was traveling solo, so the tour ended up just being Anna and me. She picked me up at my hotel and we spent the next three hours traveling around Budapest. I was interested in history so I really enjoyed seeing and hearing about the 1956 revolution and what life was like during the Soviet occupation. I also enjoyed the visit to a local food market. I was able to taste a variety of Hungarian foods and wine.

I think what makes Anna so terrific is her knowledge of Budapest and her warm and friendly nature. She was easy to talk to and answered my many questions as if I was talking to an old friend. I truly believe that she could show and explain just about anything in Budapest. As a lifelong resident she really knows her city. The tour ended over Hungarian pastries and cofee. I would definitely give Anna five stars.

Date of experience: March 2019

Hola dear Dru :) Thanks for the amazing review! We had a lovely day together, indeed, and it is very good to hear you could enjoy your 1 man show tour with me. It was a pleasure to meet you. I hope you come back again to Hungary, there are many more things to see here.
Greetings from the sunny Budapest,
Anna

Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Anna provided us a wonderful tour of Szentendre when we visited Budapest last September. She provided a lot of information about Magyar history and the changes in Hungary’s living conditions since the fall of the Communist Bloc. She was very accommodating of changes in plans, as we originally arranged a tour of Budapest. When we discovered our own tour would cover most of the sites she had arranged, she offered the trip to Szentendre. Overall it was a very pleasant, unrushed day to a historic town and an introduction to a great country and city.

Date of experience: September 2018

Dear Charles,
Thank you for your kind feedback. It was really nice to meet you and your wife. I am happy I could accommodate the tour to your needs and you could fully enjoy Szentendre.
Greetings to your family. All the best, Anna

Reviewed December 8, 2018

We were in Budapest for 4 days and then booked a tour with Anna on the 5th day to include a variety of secession buildings, the Soviet Statue Memorial Park, Scenic views, and a whole array of sights seemingly allover the city. Anna did them all and then some, including an indoor tasting picnic in the Central Market. It was a great day!! She is funny and interesting with a great ability to place Budapest and Hungary's history and current events in context. We enthusiastically recommend her for visitors who want both an overview of this wonderful city or need advice in planning a particular itinerary. Anna is the best!!!

Date of experience: October 2018
annasights, Owner at Anna'Sights - Tour Guide Service Budapest & Hungary, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2018

Dear Bobbi&Alain, thank you so much for your amazing review. It is always the greatest pleasure to make my guests understand Budapest and Hungary in a genuine way. Wish you all the best, Anna

Reviewed December 5, 2018

A 4 day Budapest tour was planned for a group of 30 lifelong college friends. Months in advance, Anna helped us plan each day to include, a city tour, Danube river tour and coffee and pastry at a strudel house. In addition Anna arranged a transfer to the Nyugati train station. Anna was an amazing tour guide, her knowledge made each day educational and delightful. Additionally the tour bus was always on time so that we could meet all of our time commitments. I would definitely use Anna'Sights tours on a future trip! You won't be disappointed.

Date of experience: September 2018

Dear Janice and the forever friends team :) The 3 days spent together were a delightful adventure for me! Thank you for choosing my services and thank you for the beautiful feedback about the tours.
Greetings from the freezing Budapest, Anna