“Excellent food”

Ranked #626 of 3,278 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Description: We serve traditional italian food, including pizzas, pastas, desserts, salads and wines. Every pasta is homemade! Our restaurant has an open kitchen, so every things made front of your eyes. We have standard menu, and every day has a soup of the day. You can sit inside or outside.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This tiny restaurant has great food at a great price. Staff very friendly. Everything was perfect. The pasta is spectacular.

There are newer reviews for La Trattoria

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I came here with my buddies from Orange County to have a good time in Budapest. Unfortunately it took us a week to discover this place. The food is amazing!! I've never had such authentic Italian food. The workers are pretty fluent in English and they were super helpful. The prices are super awesome! I can get an entire pizza for the price of a slice in Newport. I strongly recommend this place to everyone visiting Budapest!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We (a couple) visited this place to try some pizza in Budapest.

Unfortunately, we had to wait for our order for more than 30 minutes...

There were couple of "bar" type of seats inside and only one bench with a table outside. As a result, there was not enough space for us to sit, so we decided to enjoy our pizza at the edge of Danube (the view was amazing, but it is not related to this place).

The pizza size was average and the taste as well. We don't remember that the price was too high.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Maybe the best pizza in Budapest. I had them make mine special--salami and red onion. It was great. On my second visit I had pasta. Also very good. You order at the counter and then they deliver it to you

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We ordered 2 large pieces of pizza, they were a very good size and for 780 Ft (€3.12) we were able to sit outside and relax. It's down the side street from all the main restaurants so its not very loud. It doesn't look very beautiful but the food was good.